Achievement Trading Thread (PC Gamers)

Creech

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for people to do Fly The Co-op with.

Had a session last week where we attempted this after going through all the other team modes and we didn't even manage to get Hangman's Noose (the easiest one) done in part time.

Watch the videos for how to complete these under par time if you don't already know. Don't bother messaging me about it if you haven't done so...

• 2 months later...

Need a consistent player to run through the "Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic" with me. I've planned this a few times and people appear on one night and then don't seem to come back online.

Shouldn't take too long with races, the only issue will come down to the more than two people modes but as I've said I've got a list of people who could eventually turn up one of these days.

Pretty much on most of the time so if you are, hit me up

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looking for people to do Fly The Co-op with.

Had a session last week where we attempted this after going through all the other team modes and we didn't even manage to get Hangman's Noose (the easiest one) done in part time.

Watch the videos for how to complete these under par time if you don't already know. Don't bother messaging me about it if you haven't done so...

hi :) last few days been playing a bit og gta4 pc so if anyone needs fly the co-op still, send me a message

never watched those video,s but have helped hundreds on ps3 sister site and quite a few on this pc version too XD hence the user name

• 3 weeks later...