Dirt 2 PC Problem

brAnd7onX

Now first this is for the PC and I don't know if its different but im just clarifying. Okay so I'm really having trouble with the ghost achievement. I have tried to download maybe 1,000 ghosts but all were unsuccessful. I have tried all of the tips on this site but none of them work. Has anyone "RECENTLY" received the achievement if they could help out??

Edited by brAnd7onX

• 2 months later...

I got it to work after a few (about 5) tries over a few different days. Took a while, but all you need to do is just hope that you can actually get connected to the DiRT servers to download a ghost. Make sure you just get a really shit time one too - so just hold the down arrow for ages (seriously, ages) and pick a random slow one.

My settings:

Track: Battersea Bridge

Laps: 1

Type: Rallycross

Car: Metro 6R4

Just did a decent lap, and it popped after the end of the race, after the leaderboard for the race and the replay.

Good luck with it though!

:)

I managed to get this yesterday on PC, had tried on and off and yesterday (on Japan...the one with the tournament currently going on) I was unable to download number 1, but successfully got the 344th which I beat in a few attempts :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...