Opinions so far

diazt350

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is way over the top. Its the same excitement I got when I played Bayonetta.

Only one complaint though, wish they could have put more dough in their audio engineering. The sound just lacks oomph. A good example of great sound that goes with the game would be Darkness II.

If there was one thing I didn't expect people to have an issue with, it would be the sound. 0_o

Are you referring to the battle sounds, or the music itself? I suppose I can understand if your issue lies with the noises heard during actual fights.

I just polished off my last three achievements for this, and I haven't had this much fun with a game in a long time now. It quickly became one of my favorites with how over-the-top it is, and I've already played through it 4 times, and could easily see myself doing it more for fun.

Funny, most of my favorite all-time games are from Capcom in some degree... this, Killer7, Viewtiful Joe, Okami... what is it with Capcom giving me so much fun, yet breaking my heart over Mega Man Legends 3? Q_Q

I'm loving this game as much as can be. The only problem I'm having is that in injured my thumb shortly before it was released so the quick time events are literally painful for me. :(

That being said, I love anything ridiculous and over-the-top so when I saw this game I was like WOOP. Yeah it does play a bit like an interactive movie but you know what? I actually like that. I just got finished playing Jurrasic Park which is pretty much the exact same thing and I liked that game too. I also enjoyed Heavy Rain. These games have a place with me.

The only thing that bugs me ever so slightly is Liam O'Brien as Asura. I honestly think they could've picked a better-suited voice actor... someone with a little more animation to their voice.

Nice game, nice graphics, nice anime and in my opinion a great voice cast and acting :)

It's an ok 1000G for the hunters.

The only negative point for me was the difficulty, too easy (even on hard) and I wanted more!!!

Any news for the DLC? I don't care about Ryu, I just want the story continuation.

The only negative point for me was the difficulty, too easy (even on hard) and I wanted more!!!

If you want more of a challenge, try playing hard with the Mortal Gauge? That should be quite difficult.

I'd also like some news on the DLC. I so wanna know what happened with the Gohma Striker. Also Ryu.

• 2 months later...

I was playing Kingdoms of Amalur and Condemned both of which I was really enjoying. Then I bought/ rented from Gamestop and heard it was not a very long game so I popped it in the Xbox. I have totally forgotten the other games for now. Wow that is all I can say, the story is epic and overall fun factor is hard to beat.