Achievement Guide & Roadmap (Japanese Version)

Gleylancer

• 2 weeks later...

On the Vertran Warrior achievements I got a quick way to do this one, just found this out. If you have a friend to play local co-op, have him be the same officers as you. Once you beat the level take notice of battles fought with your character, they will jump up to 2 instead of 1. Try it out with a character with no battles fought, if you don't have a friend to play local co-op then just have your second controller idle.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For those of you strugging on finding a good level to do the misson master achievement on, the battle of odawara castle in chapter one has ten easy missons on it....took me too long to figure this out so i hope it helps someone

I just checked, it only has 6 missions, do more missions get added on higher difficulties? Or is it based on what three characters you are using?

Nope, it still only has 6 missions on Chaos, where are you getting that it has 10 missions from?

Ah wait, the guides says "as proficiency rises" Guess I need mine to be higher, I'll try again with 3 max out characters.

Alright, with 3 maxed proficiency chacteras the level has 9, but the Redux has 10.

Edited by Earthbound_X

The number of missions will also depend on who you're playing.

For instance, if you're playing as one of the generals who's normally present at that battle, then you obviously won't get a mission from him/her. This might be why you're only seeing 9 missions on missions.

Um...who is Nohime? I'm going through, getting the rare items, and there's no character by that name in Samurai 1, Is it No? Nobunaga's wife?

Edit: Just noticed that Nohime in the guide is between Date Masamune and Hattori Hanzo for the character unlocks, which is the same in the game, so yes, in the English version, Nohime is called No.

Sanzo Hoshi is called Sanzang in the English version.

Mori Ranmaru is called Ranmaru Mori.

Mori Motonari is Motonari Mori(Couple names just switched around for the English version, haha)

Edited by Earthbound_X

Um...who is Nohime? I'm going through, getting the rare items, and there's no character by that name in Samurai 1, Is it No? Nobunaga's wife?

Edit: Just noticed that Nohime in the guide is between Date Masamune and Hattori Hanzo for the character unlocks, which is the same in the game, so yes, in the English version, Nohime is called No.

Sanzo Hoshi is called Sanzang in the English version.

Mori Ranmaru is called Ranmaru Mori.

Mori Motonari is Motonari Mori(Couple names just switched around for the English version, haha)

It took me awhile to figure it out too...just a heads up there are a couple like that. So what I did was go back up to the character list....look for the name of the character....find what team they were on. Then i would go from there

Yes, Nohime is No. It seems the games go back and forth calling her No or Nohime. They also go back and forth with the Japanese names in general. Sometimes they use the Japanese order (family name, given name) but sometimes they use the Western order (given name, family name). I think it depends if the person in question was known outside of Japan before this was standardized or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This [Guide/Roadmap] is listed as *Pending Review/Publication*.

Please let the Guide Team know it's status by either submitting it, Private Messaging a Guide Team member, or repyling within this linked thread...

-> Created an Achievement Guide & Roadmap for a 2012 game? <-

* Confirmed "Complete" guides have priority over unconfirmed ones. *

Cheers! ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey Gleylancer,

I noticed you recently updated this. Would you like me to hold off on publishing this until it's ready?

Right now we have an unsubmitted version that I've bumped to the back of the Submit list. I can quickly replace it with your new work. Let me know what you would like myself & the GT to do.

Cheers! ;)