Fynwick Iver from Ayten

bmakar83

He gave me two quests. "Castor's Wrath" which is to kill a bandit leader and "Rogue Harvest" which is to turn in Freeman Armbands. Problem is when I go back to speak to him their is no option to turn either of these quests in. Not sure if these quests are bugged or if it's just on my end. Has anyone else run into this problem and perhaps have a solution?

He gave me two quests. "Castor's Wrath" which is to kill a bandit leader and "Rogue Harvest" which is to turn in Freeman Armbands. Problem is when I go back to speak to him their is no option to turn either of these quests in. Not sure if these quests are bugged or if it's just on my end. Has anyone else run into this problem and perhaps have a solution?

For me, it doesn't tell me I can turn anything in until I talk to him and ask him about the quest (referring to the freeman arm band one). Have you tried clicking through all of his dialog options?

Have you definitely killed the bandit leader?

You might also need to complete another quest or two in the town. I've had times where I couldn't complete a quest, but for some weird reason it was because I hadn't finished another quest handed out from the same person/area.

Is there a quest to turn in daggers? Thought he only had the armband turn ins?

You do get a quest from another NPC, believe his name is Rastofer? He sells his belongings to you, which in turn you can sell to certain people around town. Fynwick buys the daggers.

I believe I started these quests not by talking to Fynwick Iver, but by accepting the jobs from the Ayten Job Board in the center of town. Try clicking on it and seeing if there are any jobs on it.

I believe I started these quests not by talking to Fynwick Iver, but by accepting the jobs from the Ayten Job Board in the center of town. Try clicking on it and seeing if there are any jobs on it.

Yeah I should have edited my initial post, they do come the board. But either way I already have the quests, it's just the turning them in part that I'm not able to do. I've already resigned myself to having that one damn quest stuck in my log unless they put out a patch to fix it, damn OCD. :mad: