The Quick 1000s (or close to)

LilMissRoxy

Sorry for the double post but just noticed something on a completely different point. I'm just about to start Tomb Raider: Anniversary and I noticed in your list it is in the 15-25 hour section but having checked the Roadmap and a few other threads over on its forum I've seen it can be done in 6-8 hours. Now I haven't played it myself so I can't confirm this but here is a link to the Roadmap/Guide:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/tomb-raider-anniversary/guide/

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the double post but just noticed something on a completely different point. I'm just about to start Tomb Raider: Anniversary and I noticed in your list it is in the 15-25 hour section but having checked the Roadmap and a few other threads over on its forum I've seen it can be done in 6-8 hours. Now I haven't played it myself so I can't confirm this but here is a link to the Roadmap/Guide:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/tomb-raider-anniversary/guide/

It is in the right spot on the Quick 1000 list. The guy who mad the Roadmap is a complete moron and idiot. It takes 8-10 hours to beat the game withhout dying. Using the excellent guide on Youtube helps. Then it takes another 8-10 hours to do time trials so 15-25 is perfect

It is in the right spot on the Quick 1000 list. The guy who mad the Roadmap is a complete moron and idiot. It takes 8-10 hours to beat the game withhout dying. Using the excellent guide on Youtube helps. Then it takes another 8-10 hours to do time trials so 15-25 is perfect

Nice one for that Frank, I would have felt like an idiot if I went through it and spent 15 hours getting the achievements when the Roadmap says 6-8. Alot of games are like that where the Roadmap is incorrect timewise.

wow, how am I just now discovering this excellent thread?

looks like a lot of hard work went into the creation of that list and I would like to thank the OP for this. I will be renting a couple of these title soon now. :)

I have also noticed that lots of people claim they have completed a game really quickly and recommend it goes in a low hour category when the reality is the game takes much longer.

My personal opininated theory is that people want to look "macho man" like on the internet and a way of doing that is by saying they completed a game really quickly because it makes them think others will look up to them as a gamer.

Been wanting to say that for weeks and finally bothered, I hope it's okay for stating my mind about the problem (it's been discussed about Tomb Raider so yeah...).

dont know if its been said before, i have not the time to check the whole thread now, but there's something missing about Hannah Montana.

the list should specify that 1 achie needs 4 controllers, even though you can use guitars too, as stated in the guide:

I agree. It should be noted in the list that you MUST have 4 controllers (or combination of controllers/guitars) for Hannah Montana: The Movie. Something similar is listed for Monopoly when that game doesn't even require you to use 4 controllers. It might help, but in no way is it required for the 1000. I was able to 1000 the game with just 2 controllers. Personally, I would remove that comment from Monopoly all together as it isn't true.

Hannah on the other hand DOES require 4 controllers (or guitars). No way around it that I could find. Thankfully guitars work since I don't have 4 controllers.

Edited by wtrswoopes

Hannah on the other hand DOES require 4 controllers (or guitars). No way around it that I could find. Thankfully guitars work since I don't have 4 controllers.

That is good to know since I was contemplating whether or not to get that easy 1000. I guess I won't since I only have 2 controllers. (Zero guitars, Drums, etc. since I've never played any of the Guitar Hero, Rock Band, etc. games)

Yeah, I was thinking about renting Terminator: Salvation. As for this thread, excellent work. Will help a lot of people :)

Definitely a rental, because I am on chapter 7 and I have only been playing the game for 2 1/2 hours. Plus it is a very repetitive game.

EDIT: Just got 1k on this game and it can definitely be put under the "under 5hrs" category.

Edited by RECKLESS x360a