cryptum code

Ranchnuts

So, what's the requirement for the helmet? I've only got the ONI and Raider shoulders to work so far. I almost had no idea any of this existed before I reinstalled Waypoint and was staring dumbfounded at the glyphs, lol.

for the raider gear you need to do episode 1 chapters 1 2 and 3 of spartan ops oni is earnable anytime and wiseguy needs to have found all terminals in campaign and there are 7 terminals

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: I have all the Raider Gear now, but don't have the Waypoint reward for the full DSTT Raider Gear? Is there something I'm missing?

Edit 2: For some reason I didn't get the Torso when I entered one of the codes. So I thought I'd post the Torso, but its already here afterall. Sorry for this post.

http://imgur.com/jmUU5

Edited by Im Distraught

:woop: Cheers guys for the final code.

There is still one more "Unknown Code" that the waypoint forum is still working on cracking which unlocks the DSTT Raider helm avatar award and prob more in-game stuff.

You sure about that additional avatar award ?

On waypoint for the codes I've now got 17/17 that includes

11 Anniversary terminal ones

4 Halo 4 Requiem Archive ones, the 3 pieces of armor +500xp and a picture gallery

2 Halo 4 Section 3 ones, Wiseguy and Oni

Theres no listing for any being missing.

4 Halo 4 Requiem Archive ones, the 3 pieces of armor +500xp and a picture gallery

Just because it says 17/17 doesn't mean you have everything. You don't have the DSTT Raider Helmet Avatar Award. No one does. Because the DSTT armor unlock method hasn't been released yet. Eventually, they will release the ability to unlock it. When that happens, that number will go up to 17/??.

Regardless, the expediancy that they cracked these with is truly impressive. These guys deserve a gold star for making these codes available to the rest of us.

EDIT: Hell, there's still at least one code out there that hasn't been cracked yet. Probably a lot more than that.

Edited by ThePumpkinKing

Just because it says 17/17 doesn't mean you have everything. You don't have the DSTT Raider Helmet Avatar Award. No one does. Because the DSTT armor unlock method hasn't been released yet. Eventually, they will release the ability to unlock it. When that happens, that number will go up to 17/??.

Regardless, the expediancy that they cracked these with is truly impressive. These guys deserve a gold star for making these codes available to the rest of us.

EDIT: Hell, there's still at least one code out there that hasn't been cracked yet. Probably a lot more than that.

I would say 343 is going to release new codes with every future Spartan Op episode. But that is my opinion and the opinion of many of the code breakers.

Edited by UndeadReaper

Yes im sure, checkout the waypoint.com forums, they are working on another secret code to unlock the other avatar award.

Press guide button scroll over and click avatar awards and then halo waypoint, the DSTT helmet for Raider is still missing

Yes im sure, checkout the waypoint.com forums, they are working on another secret code to unlock the other avatar award.

Press guide button scroll over and click avatar awards and then halo waypoint, the DSTT helmet for Raider is still missing

The code they're still working on is for an unknown reward. I highly doubt it will unlock an entire set of armor by itself. If you go to the avatar editor and check the awards section under waypoint the DSTT Raider avatar item say to unlock all DTSS Raider armor pieces. (Or something very close. (more than one armor piece) I expect that set will be tied to a future Spartan Ops episode, and if it requires codes it will be more than one code.

With a new episode of Spartan Ops released, more pieces of code have been released.

There is at least one code (probably a lot more) still out there. Hasn't been cracked yet. But they're close. Word has it that it unlocks the GRD/BOB helmet for Reach.

If anyone hears about it, post to this thread to keep the community updated.

I'd advise people not to get their hopes up, they already trolled everyone by putting that helmet onto dolls in the anniversary map pack.

Yeah, now that reach has died out, shouldn't bungie or 343 release how to get the BOB helmet?

It was kind of hinted at that there was some means of doing it, but nobody has figured it out.