Grand Theft Auto V - 100% Collectibles Guide (Stunt Jumps, Spaceship Parts, etc...)

Maka

is there any way to see remaining stunt jumps? via that website on the cell and shows the jumps etc? I was following the vid and apparently I missed one some how, but Im pretty tired and was trying to go as quick as possible. I re-watched the vid and remember hitting them all.

i went to restart and after the first jump it said "undefined" and then i get the achievement when had one to go.

Edited by pissangel

Can't tell if this is a friendly joke or if your being serious.

you're* :p

Was just joking :dance:

I always watch Maka's video guides when they're available.

I did the math, lol. Knew you were joking.

woah. totally forgot about you lol!

this thread is buried deep inside the GTAV thread, and your guide has had barely any view compared to powerpyx's. i used your videos for under the bridge and knife flight and thought they were better than powerpyxs.

anyway. good job with the guide!

I was taking my time finishing off this thread before I asked for it to get stickied. The thread is almost complete now.

Also, if you are ever curious if I've covered something in video form, you can have a quick look at my page through my signature, and chances are it'll be there!

I believe I have completed this thread to 100% now.

• Intro complete
  • All timelinks are complete
  • Additional collectibles are described
  • Added "*" to any "special" collectibles that require something unique
  • Added additional links to the bottom of the guide (For achievements & Other locations)

Do you need also the extra collectibles for the achievement?

I guess if the others mentioned it and these don't, then I guess not. I may do them for fun anyway.

Just read the rewards on Nuclear Waste, money for Trevor :) at the moment $1 million compared to Michael $20million and Franklin $18million. Just got to get a move on the main missions first I see.

Edited by cjdavies

I have few questions, if anyone can answer I will be highly grateful :)

Is there an in game counter for hidden packages?

Plus are they infinite or they are one time only?

Googled like hell, can't find the answer

Oh and what are the so called real estate sign collectibles? I think it's a myth

I think Hidden Packages can be collected every time you load the map or switch characters, although I'm not 100% sure about it.

There are no "real estate collectibles" either. There are 25 properties to buy, but they are not all necessary.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...