Mutation Checklist issue

xRogue 5x

BTW not all of the mutations are exactly fun.. it seems like they just want to throw more SI at us and give it a name honestly not 1 mutation made me feel like playing it again.

You haven't played Gib Fest yet then... ;)

Of course not cause it wasn't out yet, but you'll change your mind afterwards...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You haven't played Gib Fest yet then... ;)

Of course not cause it wasn't out yet, but you'll change your mind afterwards...

Yes me and my friends enjoyed Gib fest:eek: why cant they make more like this? id rather have this be permanent then whatever the hell is now. realism vs WHAT? i don't even play versus:uzi:

P.S to every1 use gib fest and the safe-room glitch and you'll have your experts in the same day.i helped three of my friends get them, to bad this didn't exist when i had to do mine.

Edited by Annalie

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
And now, on the 6th week I play mutations, it's gone back to Taaaank which was the 1st one I played. Why only 5 unique mutation weeks now, valve?

Every 4 weeks or so there is a vote to return one of the previous mutations for the week. I've had two weeks now where the mutation has been one I've already played.

BTW does anyone know why the mutation hasn't changed this week? :( Has Valve mentioned anything elsewhere?

BTW does anyone know why the mutation hasn't changed this week? :( Has Valve mentioned anything elsewhere?

I checked over on the Valve forums and apparently the mutations are now going to be cycled on a fortnightly basis rather than a weekly one:

"Oops! I thought we mentioned it, but we will be going to a bi-weekly mutation release schedule to match player habits. No update today."

http://twitter.com/l4ddev

• 1 month later...

I started going for Mutant Overlord at the most recent mutation, Flu Season and got 1/6.

Now I've just gone into 4 matches of Riding my Survivor, one of which I played from lobby through the entire campaign, and still 1/6. Seems to not be counting Riding my Survivor at all for me. Anybody else seeing this?

• 2 weeks later...

nice to see that this is a wide spread problem... :mad:.

i just re-bought the game, so i could play the DLC. the first thing i do is try a mutation. it didn't count, so i tried it 10 more times. nothing.

so i shut off my xbox, turned it back on and tried again... nothing. 2 more tries... nothing.

anyone figure anything out yet?