Do the DLC Packs lock Achievements???

gmorra

• 4 weeks later...
BUMP - Really really easy question I think. I have passed this game 100% and already have everything except the online achievements. The only reason I would be downloading this is to support codemasters. That way in the future they might release some bigger & better DLC for future games!

Since when do DLC's lock achievements? The DLC pack doesn't even include an extra set of achievements.

Also you buy a DLC because you like a game or think the DLC will be worth the money, not because you want to support a developmentteam.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
No point getting DLC. It only unlocks stuff that you can get yourself by *playing* the game. Kinda pointless, money-making move by Codemasters. Not what I had in mind for DLC.

It's not a pointless money making move. Some people have jobs, lives and shit and just want to buy a video game and mess around without having to make a big deal of it and unlock stuff for the next couple months. Personally I enjoy putting time into a game and being rewarded but some people just don't have that time to spare.

If you want an example of pointless moneymaking take a look at what Capcom has to offer.