Every Item Location

Gprime

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this "complete" list missing almost all of the items from act 5?

Yeah, you're right, if you are a true completionist and found all the items, could you post the remaining locations? I believe there are 2 skill point upgrades that are missing, the 4 focus, strike, and body upgrades are fairly straightforward in thier locations.

I have one of the skill points for act five.

It was hidden in a statue of a knight right near the start of the level. (I found it cause i usually destroy everything I can)

And the other is in the area called doom's lair and is "in a room on the right side of the hall, between two beds."

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/932586/45498

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can't find Mr. Fantastic's disc. What are these numbers? I don't get the locations like this.

Well when it says "Atlantis 3" what it means is Atlantis level, area 3. Areas being counted as load screens, basically. There was some intrest in using the names of the areas instead of the numbers, but that effort fell through. That particular item is just as it says, behind a breakable wall.

• 1 month later...
Well when it says "Atlantis 3" what it means is Atlantis level, area 3. Areas being counted as load screens, basically. There was some intrest in using the names of the areas instead of the numbers, but that effort fell through. That particular item is just as it says, behind a breakable wall.
Too bad , cause it would have been a lot easier :S

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Stark 2

Skill Point Activate Ironman Health console in Ironman lab.

Can't find this anywhere in Ironman's lab. I don't see any health console to activate and I searched the whole room a few times over. Any ideas?

That's the only skill point that I wasn't able to find, and I searched for it for some time too. It's probably in the most obvious place but I just can't find it for the life of me. My Act 1 says 1/2 skill points.

Could someone that's played recently please provide their input on where they remember this point to be at. Where's this "Health Console"? Is it in the Lab section? If it's in the lab, is it in a specific spot on the top level with wolverine or is it down on that lower level with spidey and stark?

Is it just a matter of pressing the "x" button when you find this thing or is there a process involved? Thanks in advace to anybody that can help.

edit: Apparently all you have to do is put iron man in your team and then go into the lab and you can access the console. Stark will be gone and his suit won't be on the "health console". Press 'x' in front of the computer that he's normally standing in front of.

Edited by Incorrigible Space Cadet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...