Has anyone heard of 'Redguard'?

Agent Scythe

I'm not sure tough there will be three other DLC (with Redguard) but i've read many comments and articles saying that there would be two last DLC: the first would be of the size of Dawnguard and the last one would be much bigger than Dragonborn......but there's nothing confirmed yet, it's just rumors for the moment.

Edited by ron north

There was a game called Redguard.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Redguard:Redguard

Which is likely the reason for them owning the trademark. An attempt to keep their IPs as close to the vest as possible. Remember that issue they had over the name "Scrolls"? I believe they lost that...

At any rate... I don't buy into Skyrim DLC rumors. There were those that said that there would be DLC based on the island of Vvardenfell because Red Mountain is visible from Skyrim. Sure, you get to go to Solstheim, but the original rumors proved false.

There were also those that said that Hearthfire would revolve around zombies. (as if there weren't enough undead in Skyrim)... and those rumors were also less than accurate.

To be honest... the article that you posted would seem as though it was written by somebody grasping at straws... a person who also likely did no research before writing to try and understand why Bethesda might have a trademark related to a race that has been around since the beginning of the series' conception.

I'm not stating these things toward you, Agent Scythe... but I would take that article with a grain of salt.

Edited by Skillet

There was a game called Redguard.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Redguard:Redguard

Which is likely the reason for them owning the trademark. An attempt to keep their IPs as close to the vest as possible. Remember that issue they had over the name "Scrolls"? I believe they lost that...

At any rate... I don't buy into Skyrim DLC rumors. There were those that said that there would be DLC based on the island of Vvardenfell because Red Mountain is visible from Skyrim. Sure, you get to go to Solstheim, but the original rumors proved false.

There were also those that said that Hearthfire would revolve around zombies. (as if there weren't enough undead in Skyrim)... and those rumors were also less than accurate.

To be honest... the article that you posted would seem as though it was written by somebody grasping at straws... a person who also likely did no research before writing to try and understand why Bethesda might have a trademark related to a race that has been around since the beginning of the series' conception.

I'm not stating these things toward you, Agent Scythe... but I would take that article with a grain of salt.

It's called a rumor for a reason ;)

But it is quite interesting, whether it proves to be true or not, that they've done that. I still haven't completed Dragonborn due to lack of time and to be honest, I'm pretty bored with Skyrim atm, not even the achievements can keep me motivated anymore... But a new DLC wouldn't be surprising, seeing as it's been a little while since Dragonborn.

Never really thought much of the Redguard race or the lore of the region. I'd much rather see something heading into the Altmer areas or even an entire game explaining the disappearance of the dwarves. Of course it'd need to live up to the hype but if it did it'd be amazing.