Text Collectibles Guide in Chronological Order for Doom 3

bLaKgRaVy

That was the text that was provided on the website where I got the information from (it said you had to watch the whole thing). I don't know if it's true or not since that website was created when Doom 3 for the PC came out and there were no such things as achievements yet.

I stood there for like four minutes and watched the whole thing, but yeah, the game didn't and doesn't say anything about having that video in my inventory.

The text on the website says specifically "Not collectable - watch on overhead video". I included it in the spreadsheet for completion's sake, but I really don't think it's necessary for the achievement. Has anyone unlocked the video disk achievement that didn't watch the TV in the kitchen?

Yeah, I figured it was something like that, thanks for the info :)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

missed a few lockers, and this unlocked just as i returned to delta (after hell) and i don't think it's based on how many you've got either, that was a good 10 or more mins after my last locker was opened, i was just walking down a corridor when it popped and i was "WTF?!?"

still i need to redo doom 3 for PDA's & vid logs...oh, and that little task called nightmare difficulty

Hi Guys, I am new to this site and i am having trouble downloading the Excel spreadsheet, this is probably due to the fact i am new. Does anyone know of another way i can get hold of it, Thanks

Trouble because you need at least 5 posts to download it.

If you want to PM me your email address, I'll make sure you get a copy. Do not post it in here, send it to me in a private message. Otherwise you have to make at least 5 posts.

If you're a video guy instead, Harry94 has made video guides of all the collectibles in chronological order.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=397623

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
do you have some information about that "Level 2 - Erebus Dig Site: Central Excavation - Sean Weston pda"? You can see it through the door, but you cant get it. I searched for 2h on all those websites, coundnt find anything about it..

please help me, its really frustrating :(

Edit: ok i found the pda, theres a ladder in the elevator shaft..

haha I HATE when that happens!

Was trying to use the spreadsheet, there are a few minor issues with it. One area says Main instead of Maint for example (simple typo), there are a few things out of order and there is one locker that is completely missing from the spreadsheet in Lost mission.

What exactly is misspelled? I can correct it if you tell me.

As for the Lost Mission locker, which one is it and where is it in relation to the others? I didn't compile that list, but will gladly fix it if you tell me specifics.

As for the Lost Mission locker, which one is it and where is it in relation to the others? I didn't compile that list, but will gladly fix it if you tell me specifics.

In Underground, Locker 054, code 631. I have it marked as being before the two PDAs (Thompson and Anders).

Edited by Nevander

In Underground, Locker 054, code 631. I have it marked as being before the two PDAs (Vargas and Voss).

Vargas and Voss' PDA's are in Enpro Sector 2. Do you mean there, before their PDA's, and not Underground? And whose PDA do you get the code from? At this point you only have yours and Allen Rhodes.

EDIT - CGOWAddict (on 11/20/12) listed the missing locker in his list in Harry94's "DOOM 3: BFG Edition - All PDAs, Lockers and Video Logs Guide". He lists it as "Level 3", which is Underground, but Nevander says it's before Vargas and Voss' PDA's, which is in Enpro Sector 2. If anyone can confirm where it is, I'll gladly add it to the spreadsheet.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

Was trying to use the spreadsheet, there are a few minor issues with it. One area says Main instead of Maint for example (simple typo), there are a few things out of order and there is one locker that is completely missing from the spreadsheet in Lost mission.

What exactly is misspelled? I can correct it if you tell me.

I searched that spreadsheet top to bottom and I couldn't find anywhere where "Maint" was misspelled "Main", or vice versa. What specific section is the misspelling?

Nevander has confirmed that there is one locker missing from LM.

What else is out of order?

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

Vargas and Voss' PDA's are in Enpro Sector 2. Do you mean there, before their PDA's, and not Underground? And whose PDA do you get the code from? At this point you only have yours and Allen Rhodes.

EDIT - CGOWAddict (on 11/20/12) listed the missing locker in his list in Harry94's "DOOM 3: BFG Edition - All PDAs, Lockers and Video Logs Guide". He lists it as "Level 3", which is Underground, but Nevander says it's before Vargas and Voss' PDA's, which is in Enpro Sector 2. If anyone can confirm where it is, I'll gladly add it to the spreadsheet.

My bad lol, I was looking at Enpro Sector 2 by accident, the missing locker is actually before PDAs of Thompson and Anders. Has a Chaingun inside, not sure where you get the code. Probably from one of their e-mails or logs.

My bad lol, I was looking at Enpro Sector 2 by accident, the missing locker is actually before PDAs of Thompson and Anders. Has a Chaingun inside, not sure where you get the code. Probably from one of their e-mails or logs.

I'll see if I can edit the spreadsheet this weekend. Thanks everyone for noting that something was missing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't download. Not enough posts. Can someone reupload?

Edit: well, got it. Very stupid protection you have here. Don't be mad, mods, I have some posts on PS3Trophies also.

And thanks for the table. I like collecting everything and learn about the story.

Edited by Nyromith