Achievement Trading Thread

I have this game and willing to boost any and all achievements possible... PM and/or FList me WITH the game name so I know who you are...

I may have not played this game for awhile or I may not have played this game at all so when we do meet up online I'll probably just read the achievement guide here and/or I'll ask you to walk me through what the plan is online. I also have a few dummy accounts if it will help speed up the process.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Right im setting up a squad of 8 for this game, you WILL have to be online between 7-12pm GMT!!! You need too be reliable and we need people who dont fuck about.

So far we have:-

1) Ruthless x360a

2) Ruthless Honey

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

Msg me over live if you want to be added, i own this game so it can be anywhen, i will rent for my gf or buy if its cheap enough.

• 3 weeks later...

Trying to get a group together for Monster Madness online achievements. Please message gamertag "Park Diesel" over X-Box Live if interested. I have also sent messages to everyone on this page above my post (page 3).

Edit: Have over 10 people so far, running out of time to join as this group will be boosting on 9/7/08 at 6 pm EST. Message over X-Box Live if interested. Or just show up, but if I don't know your gamertag, I won't be looking for you.

Edited by Park Diesel
new information

• 2 weeks later...

You should have posted/looked under "Achievemnt Trading Thread". If you did, you would have seen that on 9/7 at 6 pm EST, there was a large boosting group that got all but two achievements. My advice to you is look on the Monster Madness leaderboards for people that have few or no online achievements and try to set something up. That what I had to do as so few people play it. We only got two people from this site though. You need ten for one of the achievements.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd be up for some of that, still need to get the "harder" online achievements.

I was really mad when the game didn't count my totals (i.e. kills/time/distance) due to only having a silver account at the time. - I can't stand playing this game but I want to get as many achievements out of it as possible before getting shot of it...

...only at 430G too >.<

just go tthis game for 5 bucks, figured id pick it up, then found out it has hard achievements. lol so if anyone is interested, i am up for boosting for all the online ones. looks like we need at least 5 people to get the frag 4 players in a half second. so im down to go for all the online with one person, but we should try and recruit 3 more people so we could all get that achievement,

gt is ferrara316

• 3 weeks later...