Achievement Trading/Online Matches Thread

Minty

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anybody even online for this game anymore? I mean, it seems like its lost a lot of its popularity and now with Call of Duty 4 coming out, it's seems like this game is gonna die.
well its like anyother game the diehard fans would stay or the boosters will stay or a new person who got it would jump in but with player matches theres always tons of people on just not on all the time i remeber playing cod2 when i had cod3 and cod4 was announced ppl still were on it not as much as it used to but theres still some.:drunk

Peetroman got people together to do a boosting match, then after like 5 minutes of trying to get together he ditched us and went to play by himself, nothing came of it.... i dont know what his problem was but he worked up to it for two weeks then blew us all off..... boosting is way harder then you guys might think.

Heh. Since Cod 4 came out, not a lot of people are playing. So, I'm going to organize a boosting party. It will consist of CTF matches only. Only ten people allowed. This is how it will go:

Everyone on each team will stand next to their flag. They will be kneeling and will be very close to each other. Then, one person from the opposite team will pick up the flag and throw it to the group. Rinse and repeat.

1. Darth Odan

Send me a message and post on this thread if interested.

Yeah, I have trouble with Sundays, could we possibly do Saturday night? I am usually free Fridays and Saturdays. I'm always busy on Sundays. And just so you know, my GT is Commander Caulk with a K on the end. And could we do like LOTS of points if we get a game together, because the odds of us getting all together again....it's gonna be tough.