Secret Achievements

FailedSeppuku

The 6 30G achievements are for killing the 6 Zodiac members. The 40G is for killing them all.

Blackbird: Awarded for destroying Exusia.

Giant Killing: Awarded for destroying LLL.

Sea Master: Awarded for destroying St Elmo.

Air Master: Awarded for destroying Raijin.

Earth Master: Awarded for destroying Type D No. 5.

MoH: Awarded for wiping out MoH.

Zodiac: Awarded for destroying all Zodiac members.

Unlocking Zodiac Battles in Story:

Story 01:

-destroy all enemy units

-take less than (about) 5K AP damage

-reach train within 5 minutes

-the zodiac will replace the RJ in the tunnel

Story 04:

-destroy all enemy units (excluding hi-mobility flying units)

-take less than 10k ap damage

-not sure of time limit, but ASAP to be safe

-the zodiac will replace the police captain in the city

Story 06:

-take less than 5K AP damage

-destroy all 4 bases

-destroy LLL

-you can ignore the rest of the enemy units

Story 06:

-destroy all enemy units (excludes defense-type)

-less than 10K AP damage

-destroy all 4 bases and LLL

-(do not worry if you are at 14/15 support types destroyed after the second enemy wave in the square. zodiac will still spawn)

The final 2 Zodiac's are from Order Missions.

You sir, are my hero.

Just one question:

Which order missions and how do you unlock them? Cause I thought I defeated all the Zodiac guys in the Order Missions (I've gotten S rank in all the zodiac missions, and all the sub-quests in every order mission) and no achievements. Do you have to do the others first?

Edited by Worhammer

i'm not positive but i think it's 69 and 74?

Yeah, I have a list of all the missions with zodiac members in them, I'll have to try them after I've done all the other Zodiac members cause I didn't get any achievements from them.

In case anybody is wondering, here's the list:

43, 64, 69, 72, 74, 76, 79, 81, & 83

43 is when you first meet #8 and you don't destroy him there so I'm pretty sure it isn't that one, you meet him again later on in another mission (don't remember which number) and don't destroy him there either. There are a few others where you meet and destroy random members of the Zodiac team as well. There's two of them in 83 (#2 and #12, I think) as well as 81 (which I think is where you destroy #8 & #4)

Edited by Worhammer

Dude I don't get this shit at all. My buddy and I have done the first mission perfectly. Both of us combined took less than 5K. Do we have to beat the final Zodiac (07) AND take less than 5K damage? And that unlocks some separate battle?

I mean, thanks for the list, but can you please clarify?

Edit: And I don't fucking get this: The last boss is named "Exusia" and I have killed it like 10 times, alone and co-op, and still no "Blackbird" achievement.

Edited by Mercury

form what i can tell the final boss doesn't count for the achievement.

Also the list is (badly) translated from japanese.

there are 13 Zodiac members for the Zodiac achievement.

The ones from Orders 43, 64, 69, 72, 74, 76, 79, 81, & 83

and the secret ones from Story 1, 4, and 6(x2).

MoH is for wiping out the mercenary force.

The others is still unsure and considering no one has them on TA yet for any version of the game, it'll be a while yet.

Ok, so I figured out the secret achievements:

There are 5 different bosses that can only be found during territory missions. Each of these bosses appear randomly when a team is about to lose their territory.

Remember how it says "If you have enough points, your territory mission may suddenly become a conquest mission"? - well, we suspect that it is when these magical secret monsters appear. There's one for each territory, but the ones I personally know about: one is a super-charged version of the final boss, and another is a super-charged version of the big green 6-legged beam shooter.

Ok, so I figured out the secret achievements:

There are 5 different bosses that can only be found during territory missions. Each of these bosses appear randomly when a team is about to lose their territory.

Remember how it says "If you have enough points, your territory mission may suddenly become a conquest mission"? - well, we suspect that it is when these magical secret monsters appear. There's one for each territory, but the ones I personally know about: one is a super-charged version of the final boss, and another is a super-charged version of the big green 6-legged beam shooter.

so you are saying all these secret chevos are luck based....-.- lovely

That's just partially true.

Correct is, that the bosses are implimented by Bandai Namco onto the server. They are just not there right now. In the japanese version of the game, the bosses where added always a day before a standard maintenance. The one day before server reset, the bosses where released randomly on the battelfields, where they belong, with a little icon of themselves. As a group you can fight them by clicking on the battlefield they spawned. The will stay on that field for like a hour and than it swaps. It seems that you can only fight them with 4 members, so no operator here. Saw that in some jp vids.

So on April 3rd to 4th we will see what happens. What I think is that they do not release the bosses in the first "war". I think they will be on next war. But that's you a thought.

EDIT: I found that out on a english speaking forum where a lot of gamers play the jp version (360/PS3) since start. The already have regulations 1.03.

Edited by Patmaster

What achievement do you expect for beating that one Zodiac? You get the Zodiac cheevo for beating ALL Zodiacs in story and Order missions. The Men of Honor cheevo will be unlocked when you are Almosen done with all order missions, because all MoHs are in there. The last 5 secrets are for beating the "soon to be inserted" Super Bosses (Exusia (NOT story level 9 boss!), LLL (Special Daddy Long legs), TypeD No.5, Raijin and St. Elmo)

TypeD is a uberbig robot, Raijin is a plane and I have yet to see St. Elmo.

for mission 4 you don't have to kill everything for the zodiac just the bird like acs and you have to get there in about five mins taking less than 10k ap damage

mission 6 you don't have to destroy ever enemy for Gemini about eighty percent works about 10 support all mobile i killed a couple defensive ac's and you have to get to the point when you would fight the ac in six mins. i did this mission with a partner i think you can take about 10k damage not sure how much you can take on this mission.

i watched videos on you tube how to get the special zodiac guys

What achievement do you expect for beating that one Zodiac? You get the Zodiac cheevo for beating ALL Zodiacs in story and Order missions. The Men of Honor cheevo will be unlocked when you are Almosen done with all order missions, because all MoHs are in there. The last 5 secrets are for beating the "soon to be inserted" Super Bosses (Exusia (NOT story level 9 boss!), LLL (Special Daddy Long legs), TypeD No.5, Raijin and St. Elmo)

TypeD is a uberbig robot, Raijin is a plane and I have yet to see St. Elmo.

read the first sentence of the thread. i expected an achievement for each member.

on another note, what exactly do you have to do for the MoH achievement? is "wiping out the mercenary force" story related?

• 4 weeks later...
for mission 4 you don't have to kill everything for the zodiac just the bird like acs and you have to get there in about five mins taking less than 10k ap damage

mission 6 you don't have to destroy ever enemy for Gemini about eighty percent works about 10 support all mobile i killed a couple defensive ac's and you have to get to the point when you would fight the ac in six mins. i did this mission with a partner i think you can take about 10k damage not sure how much you can take on this mission.

i watched videos on you tube how to get the special zodiac guys

I had a partner and we killed everything. But I did lose 18K health so if you lost less than 20K AP damage the zodiac will still pop up.