How is this game?

Assassin Gundam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hope someone replies cuz I got mine for 15.50 brand new/factory sealed off ebay and am waiting for it to ship to my house. Im not expecting much I just want a fun game experinece and I'm happy. I liked the concept of this game when I was reading about it before it came out.

For $10 you're not really losing out. The game is okay but not very long. You can pretty much get all the achievements in a single playthrough so your only replay value comes from having a different character with a different base mutation per playthrough. I enjoyed it at times but didn't want to do another playthrough for fun once I finished it.

Ok so I got it and beat it and yes its a short game but I really enjoyed it. I dont think people should spend more than 10-15 bucks on it but if you like xmen you have to at least rent this. It was just simple fun and I thought it had a cool story to boot. It seems a lot of people didnt enjoy this game, mostly based on it being so short, but I'm hoping if you read this you'll give it a chance and just enjoy it :)