Dont play this game!

The Dauntless

Warning, this game will seriously screw up your gamerscore and profile.

Like many games recently the achievements arent on Xbox.com so the achievements you earn will not go onto your Xbox.com profile.

However, what makes this game worse is that you can earn achievements and increase your gamerscore on your console, but when you turn it off and back on the game shows you have 0 gamerscore and lets you earn more gamerscore for the same achievement.

This is hard to describe but basically I earned some achievement twice and both times my total gamerscore went up.

So now neither my gamerscore on my console or on Xbox.com is correct.

I am therefore recovering my profile immediatley and not playing this game til (if ever) its fixed. Last time a recovery took 5 hours due to the size of my profile so im going to post parcel bombs to EA til then.

EDIT: My parcel bombs worked and it appears things are now working though I cant get the Lvl 4 achievement. Guess I have to clear cache and delete game and redownload.

Edited by The Dauntless

There is indeed a problem with the achievements and gamerscore.

I unlocked a few achievements, went to the dashboard, the gamercard was there with the icons of the unlocked achievements.

When I turned off my console to pick up my son, and came back home almost 90 minutes after shutting down the xbox, I turned it back on. The achievements were gone, but my new gamerscore (old GS + gamerscore from DS:I) was still there.

Solution as always: sign out your account and recover gamertag to get your 'old' gamerscore back until this problem is fixed.

I updated the achievement guide accordingly.

Good luck

Well the achievements arn't showing up on your gamercard are they?

Yeah you're right, I didn't check till now.

Isn't this different from other games doing this sort of shit though?

I remember Fallout 3 doing something like this with DLC but the achievements didn't get added to my total gamerscore, unlike what this game is doing.

The only place there not showing up is on xbox.com, Will we really need to recover our GT when its sorted?

Tried to check the leaderboards in game but the game said I wasn't signed into Xbox Live even though I know I was. I'm on a wired connection and I hit the center button and checked I could see my friends.. . maybe this is causing the problem it wont update your score online because the game doesnt connect?

ahem...i forgot to specify...

i'm not in the uk

i'm italian (so, sorry for the worst english you ever read..)

and i don't know if this will make any difference for an eventual fix update

(however, generally we are the last in line for getting things....

so if i've no problem you should haven't too)