SpecOps/Online Partners/Stat Boosting Thread

Creech

looking to do wetwork and big borther spec ops message me GT:Unt0uch4ble UK :uzi::uzi::locked

If you still don´t have this, when you give it a shot, at the end when you are making your way to the dinner take a long left using the cars as cover and finally the downed chopper... we found it to be a much easier way!!! (credit to Xx1337SniPerzxX for this as well)

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey send me a message if you are looking to beat the special ops mission this upcoming week. I am run on EST time zone, so let me know and maybe we can get this done in a couple of days.

GT: Jay whY01

Actually just completed it with the someone's help.

Edited by jyancor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Technically well for spec ops to become less difficult would be nice to have two people.

Anyway I ll be looking for a skilled partner in the CoD series to help me play through all spec ops, preferably someone who has beaten the other CoDs in Veteran.

I have beat CoD 2, 4, and every mission in WaW ( except 3 got lazy >_>, lame grenade spam) on veteran

GT Thanatopsizing

I will add you, I am skilled at special ops as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Remaining missions

Bravo - Overwatch

Charlie - Homeland Security, Snatch & Grab

Delta - Wardriving, Estate Takedown

Echo - Wetwork

Gamertag is zhoban. I can use a mic if needed. My hours are a bit too random to state a specific time so just add me and if we are both on at the time, we can knock out these on Veteran.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm looking for an experienced player to do the last two spec ops with me. I need:

Snatch and Grab (Charlie)

Wetwork (Echo)

Shouldn't take long, I can get right to the end of both on solo but keep messing it up at the finish!! Am on most evenings (GMT) and occasionally on in the day as well. I doubt both ops together will take more than an hour- anyone out there up for it? :)

Gamertag: DavrosA