Achievement Trading Thread

Can't agree with MrFrost above more. AC6 could have stuck with SP achievements alone. Honestly I don't understand the point of having MP achievements, and those of AC6 are especially time consuming!

Well, I got the game but due to those MP achievements I am using a dummy account to play, since I am a completionist.

Anyone who is interested in finding a Co-op partner for all those MP achievements can send me a message. I live in Hong Kong (GMT + 8 I believe) but am mostly free during weekends. I understand grinding all those MP achievements in time-consuming and boring, but anyone dedicated can join me so that we can knock down all MP achievements in a couple of nights.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's make a list:

1.) Dr FI2AGnSTEIN 9p-11p US EDT weekdays; 1p-3p, 8-11p weekends

2.)

3.)

Please feel free to sign up esp those who replied to my XBL messages expressing their interest for boosting those pesky online achievements! I think i got 4 people - you know who you are so pls sign up now. Lol!

Looking forward, guys!

Thanks!

Edited by Onyok

• 3 weeks later...

There are quite a few times i got to thank anybody so let me take this chance to extend my thanks to Diesel Diablo for helping me out with a couple online achievements. Hope we could boost some more for the kills... :woop:

• 2 weeks later...