Achievement Trading Thread

Efford

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in a club (just searched for free to join clubs) that hasn't played their playoff game yet, in hopes of cranking out the EASHL PLAYOFFS achievement real quick.

Looking for someone to join up tonight and get this one out of the way. I plan on joining the x360a club after to boost some EASHL achievements then.

If you wanna do this tonight, around 11pm EST, message me on xbl. GT = thenixhex311

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looking to do legend card online need 3 more ppl other than myself incase u dont know how to do it i took this from the guide

gamertag is now J kennedy 81

If you are looking to boost this achievement, its very simple and surprisingly fast. You will need at least 4 people but more won't hurt. Go to Xbox Live > Community > Lobby and have one person create a room (press Y) and make sure to give it a password. Now everyone else can join that room and you won't have to worry about randoms. 1 person is going to play goalie on the losing team, and everyone else will play on the other team. Have one person score a goal and then quit as long as it's after the 18:59 mark. Now just rotate who is playing goalie on the losing team every game and you should be able to knock 100 games in about 5 hours.

doing legend card for about 2 hours today starting t noon east need 1 more person at least cuz u need 4 ppl to register we will be alternating whos goalie wait till 18:00 left in 1st prd then goalie quites and stats go final add me if your intrested

gT:J Kennedy 81

Hey, very casual nhl 13 gamer looking to boost some achievements in the EASHL like:fear no man - 30 matches with no disconnection,EASHL playoffs - participate in a monthly playoff,lead by example- as capt or assist be named 1 of the top 3. I'd be willing to do some GM as well.

All my friends are hardcore in their games and won't make room for me on the team! Like I said I'm a very casual player. Do t care if I win or lose, just want to get these achievements out of the way. My mic is kinda crappy so if your willing to be patent and help me with the achievements ill return the favour as well. Look down my games played, if their is anything i may own and you want to boost achievements for just let me know!

XBl: ToketasticNinja

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm about to have the complete set for the Bruins. I have EVERYTHING but Chara. If anybody is willing to send him to me just so I can unlock it, I will send him right back. Please! I am not a scammer, I have been a long time participant and contributor on this site. You will get him right back. I'm hoping to do this tonight (Friday) any time after 8pm EST!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking to do the following if possible for a few of them at least.

You are the champion my friend (Still haven't got this after 3 tries on my own)

Locked and Loaded

That's embarrassing

I also like to try to get the EASHL legend card too. Drop me a message, Gamertag is JMBnet