-Offline: 0/5

-Online: 5/5 (125:gsicon:)

-Approximate amount of time to 125: 6+ Hours Depending on Skill/Boosting

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: N/A

-Number of missable achievements: None

-Does difficulty affect achievements?: N/A

-Glitchy achievements: None

-Extra equipment needed?: None

-Cost of DLC: 320 Microsoft Points ($4 USD)

Credit:

o D M C o

yearsinthemaking05

Introduction:

Siege Mode, the latest multiplayer mode for Resident Evil 6, takes somewhat of a twist on the classic King of the Hill gametype. The twist? The 'hill' is a BSAA Agent and as a fellow Agent, you must protect him while a team of zombies fight to eliminate him. There are five new achievements tied to this Versus Mode. Like the previous DLC Modes, these achievements can be boosted in a Private Lobby with other players, and it is suggested to limit your lobby to only one boosting partner.

Versus Mode:

Step One: Protect and Serve

For this achievement, you must protect the BSAA Rookie as the Human team. The Rookie cannot be harmed or killed. If boosted, this can be done quickly in one round.

Step Two: Murder Spree

Focus on this achievement in the next match. While playing as a Creature, simply win a round without dying. Only the player who kills the BSAA Rookie will unlock the achievement.

Step Three: Everybody Dies

Kill a total of 100 Human players, and 100 Creatures. This achievement can easily be boosted under 2 hours on Steel Beast with another player.

Step Four: Two Sides of the Same Coin + Civilian Casualties

These two achievements task you with winning 10 matches (team does not matter), and killing the BSAA Rookie as a Creature 100 times. The latter achievement will about 4+ hours to complete. You can check your stats for these achievements in the Records tab on the Main Menu.

------------------------------------------------

14CLiGJhbC9GDhsDG1tTWTE5L2FjaC8wLzQyAAAAAOfn5-jqoUc=.jpg Everybody Dies 45:gsicon:

Defeat 100 player-controlled agents and 100 player-controlled creatures.

NOTE: The achievement description is misleading. The 100 creature kills do not need to be player-controlled. Killing AI-controlled creatures/zombies counts towards your total.

Steel Beast is an ideal map to boost this because the J'avo run faster than the standard zombies on the other maps. When the match begins, choose a safe meeting point where the kills will be boosted, like the corner of the catwalks beneath the bridge. Players who spawn as the Creatures should focus on working towards their 100 Human kills, since you can kill AI-controlled creatures at a later time. The Human player will spawn in that same corner of the catwalk every time they die, which will allow you to obtain about 2-4 kills before the Rookie Agent dies. Make sure you do the Dash-Attack to kill the Human faster. If boosted with more than one player, you can net 5+ kills per round.

This achievement is cumulative and will unlock once you have killed both 100 player-controlled humans, and 100 creatures. You can check your progress by opening the Records in the Main Menu and going to 'Extra Content -> Siege -> Agent Kills/Creatures Kills.'

1oCLiGJhbC9HDhsDG1tTWTE5L2FjaC8wLzQzAAAAAOfn5-kKWdQ=.jpg Civilian Casualties 30:gsicon:

Defeat the BSAA 100 times.

Defeating the BSAA translates to killing the BSAA Rookie Agent. This is best done on Steel Beast as the J'avo run and kill faster than the zombies on other maps.

Since a standard match of Siege Mode has two rounds, both teams can work on this during the same match. Have your Human partner(s) choose Helena, since she has grenades in her loadout. While playing as the Human team, throw all three of your grenades at the Rookie to lower his health. The player on the Creature team should now rush towards the Rookie and finish him off. This will count as one defeat over the BSAA.

When the teams switch sides in Round 2, now the other player can kill the Rookie in the same fashion. This method will net both you and your boosting partner about 20 'Defeats' per hour.

You can check your progress by opening the Records in the Main Menu and going to 'Extra Content -> Siege -> BSAA Agents Defeated.'

04CLiGJhbC9ADhsDG1tTWTE5L2FjaC8wLzQ0AAAAAOfn5-yosi0=.jpg Murder Spree 30:gsicon:

Defeat the BSAA as a creature without dying once.

This may seem difficult, but there are ways around obtaining this quite easily. You must be on the Creature team in order to do this, but take note that only the player who finishes off the Rookie will unlock the achievement.

This is best done in a Private Match and if you spawn as the Creature first. Have your Human partner(s) choose Helena, since she has grenades in her loadout. In the match, the Humans should throw grenades at the Rookie in order to weaken them. Now as a zombie/B.O.W., run to the Rookie and finish him off. When the round ends, the achievement is yours.

0oCLiGJhbC9BDhsDG1tTWTE5L2FjaC8wLzQ1AAAAAOfn5-1ISr4=.jpg Two Sides of the Same Coin 10:gsicon:

Win 10 times.

These wins are cumulative between both the Human and Creature teams. It does not require you to obtain a total of ten wins with both teams. This will come naturally throughout your games, whether you are boosting Civilian Casualties or playing Siege Mode legitimately, so don't worry about this achievement being too difficult or time consuming.

0ICLiGJhbC9CDhsDG1tTWTE5L2FjaC8wLzQ2AAAAAOfn5-9pQws=.jpg Protect and Serve 10:gsicon:

Protect the BSAA without any of them getting hurt.

This achievement can only be obtained while playing as the Human team and is easier if you spawn as the Humans in the Round 2. When the match begins, the Creature team should race to the Rookie and kill him as quickly as possible. It should take about 15-30 seconds. In the next round, the Human team will have that same 15-30 seconds to protect the Rookie. Now just hold out and fend off until the round ends and everyone on the Human team will obtain the achievement.

Edited by BiggD

Thx for the guide, one question remained: is this dlc boostable with a friend in 1v1 as all the previous dlcs were or this time we need more players?

No problem man. It's still a work in progress so I will be adding more information during the course of this week.

I am almost certain you can boost these 1v1 again as long as you're both on separate teams. Although I do recommend having as many people possible in your lobby to speed up the 200 kills achievement!

Everything will depend on the spawn system I think. If you have 1 life and game is over when u die, having more ppl doesn't make any difference - in 1v1 both players can get 2-2 kills (one as a human one as a creature) in a match, same in 2v2 or 3v3. If there will be respawn, faster methods can be figured out hopefully ( multikills with grenades for example ) Btw I can't team up with the US guys bcs I'm living in Hungary GMT+1, the time diff is 5-6 hrs, can't find a good time frame with them so the only possibility 4me is my local friend...

Everything will depend on the spawn system I think. If you have 1 life and game is over when u die, having more ppl doesn't make any difference - in 1v1 both players can get 2-2 kills (one as a human one as a creature) in a match, same in 2v2 or 3v3. If there will be respawn, faster methods can be figured out hopefully ( multikills with grenades for example ) Btw I can't team up with the US guys bcs I'm living in Hungary GMT+1, the time diff is 5-6 hrs, can't find a good time frame with them so the only possibility 4me is my local friend...

I'm sure you'll be able to find people in the Achievement Trading Thread that are in, or close to, your time zone :p

Based off what I've seen from the Mode, there might not be a respawn...which could make the 200 kills very very lengthy. However, we'll have to wait and see! If there are respawns, a full lobby would be ideal and it would all have to do with how many kills one player can get in the amount of time each round or game is.

By the way, if you manage to get some of these done before me, don't hesitate to fill me in with info! :)

I'm sure you'll be able to find people in the Achievement Trading Thread that are in, or close to, your time zone :p

Based off what I've seen from the Mode, there might not be a respawn...which could make the 200 kills very very lengthy. However, we'll have to wait and see! If there are respawns, a full lobby would be ideal and it would all have to do with how many kills one player can get in the amount of time each round or game is.

By the way, if you manage to get some of these done before me, don't hesitate to fill me in with info! :)

So let's see what we have for 320 MS.

The best map for boostin' is Urban chaos again - small, short, only 1 rookie to defend and the AI creatures aren't really though, 1 agent can defend the rookie killing the AI creatures, other 2 can get the player-controlled creature kills (they will respawn) there are only 2 problems: ammo is scarce so use the melee attacks wisely, second that the match time is really short so don't expect too many kills in a round. I think 1v1 is also manageable without a horroristic amount of time to spend for the 100+100 kills, just be sure to ready up as soon as u get back into the lobby and don't waste time with selecting your character, pick Leon with the shotgun and stick to him. The creature player must run up to the bridge holding the A button (the rookie will be on the bridge in the middle of the street everytime) to speed up the process.

When it's creature's turn to kill, much better to do it with 4 or 6 players, if the player-creature kills the player-agent in 1v1, the rookie will be without defend while the agent respawns and runs back up the bridge in 1v1 so chances are high that the AI creatures will kill the rookie meantime, so more agents recommended, at least 1 of them must kill the AI creatures while the player creature can kill the other agents.

We played just some rounds with my friend in 1v1 and I didn't find it too time consuming even this way, but tomorrow we'll play at least 1,5-2 hrs so I can calculate an expectable time amount for the 200 kills in 1v1.

I recommend for everyone to start with Murder spree and Protect and serve, that 2 cheevos will take max 8-10 mins total for both players, then go for Two sides of the same coin, not a big deal as well - and here we go, start grinding for the 100+100 kills, will take a few hours, maybe I can tell more precise tomorrow.

Summary: easy job again, maybe worth to play legit for a short while but it's way weaker than any other horde/siege modes in other games so boost the rest quickly after u get some feeling of it.

Edited by SATYATEX

So let's see what we have for 320 MS.

Summary: easy job again, maybe worth to play legit for a short while but it's way weaker than any other horde/siege modes in other games so boost the rest quickly after u get some feeling of it.

So it's a 2 round match? And do players respawn after dying?

I'm downloading the Mode soon so I'll be able to tell for myself if you don't get back to me.

Yes, 2 rounds/match, 1 as a creature 1 as an agent, win both rounds to get a winning match safely, it takes max 5 mins/match, less if u can break the time reducers. Both player types respawn after dying but there's not that much time for do the kills bcs the whole match ends in 5 mins, best way to do the 10 wins first, then don't take care who wins just find a standard meeting point on the map where the killers and dummies can meet and do as many kills as u can before the AI creatures kill the rookie. This meeting point is important bcs when u are a creature, no GT or any other sign over yr head, u look the same as the AI creatures, so yr agent partner will "blindfire" and don't have any idea which character are u - even if u tell him how u look like bcs at least 2 maybe 3 AI creatures will look the same as u...

Yes, 2 rounds/match, 1 as a creature 1 as an agent, win both rounds to get a winning match safely, it takes max 5 mins/match, less if u can break the time reducers. Both player types respawn after dying but there's not that much time for do the kills bcs the whole match ends in 5 mins, best way to do the 10 wins first, then don't take care who wins just find a standard meeting point on the map where the killers and dummies can meet and do as many kills as u can before the AI creatures kill the rookie. This meeting point is important bcs when u are a creature, no GT or any other sign over yr head, u look the same as the AI creatures, so yr agent partner will "blindfire" and don't have any idea which character are u - even if u tell him how u look like bcs at least 2 maybe 3 AI creatures will look the same as u...

Lol wtf...no tag over enemy heads? That's just plain annoying :( I'll come back tonight and throughout this week and touch up the Guide. Everything looks like they can be done quickly, 200 kills and 100 matches will probably takes 3-6+ hours.

This DLC is a boosters nightmare. but ill pull through it as usual. Capcom better make some fucking co-op DLC next... seriously.

Tell me about it. I tried boosting the 100 wins for an hour tonight...it's fucking awful we lost count. And the Records don't track it correctly.

This blows but I'll get 'er done. I don't even want anymore DLC after this lol. I wanna sell this game once it's complete.

Regarding hours, I don't see how this can be done in less than 20 hours bare minimum, maybe if you multi box which I am tempted to do, but even then, it's way more than 6 hours. Also part of me begrudges paying for this shit DLC twice.

I don't think winning a match as stated in your guide, counts as a BSAA Win (100 wins) - looking at the stats in records, it only moves when the person kils the AI BSAA member, the win doesn't seem to count, it would not be so bad if it did, but if what I say is right, and knowing Crapcom it is, then the achievement literally requires you to kill the AI Agent 100 times...easy? In boosting sessions with 5 or 6 people that would take about 60 hours. As you only get 1 kill per entire game. This is of course TBA, but again looking at stats, thats how it seems to work.

In 1 Vs 1 your lookin at 20 - 25 hours....I rather have a 25 hour dose of herpes to the face, that would be more bearable than playing this.

Edited by Evo Kazz

Regarding hours, I don't see how this can be done in less than 20 hours bare minimum, maybe if you multi box which I am tempted to do, but even then, it's way more than 6 hours. Also part of me begrudges paying for this shit DLC twice.

I don't think winning a match as stated in your guide, counts as a BSAA Win (100 wins) - looking at the stats in records, it only moves when the person kils the AI BSAA member, the win doesn't seem to count, it would not be so bad if it did, but if what I say is right, and knowing Crapcom it is, then the achievement literally requires you to kill the AI Agent 100 times...easy? In boosting sessions with 5 or 6 people that would take about 60 hours. As you only get 1 kill per entire game. This is of course TBA, but again looking at stats, thats how it seems to work.

In 1 Vs 1 your lookin at 20 - 25 hours....I rather have a 25 hour dose of herpes to the face, that would be more bearable than playing this.

I dont think it's anywhere near as bad as you fear mate. I think boosted with 2 ppl its doable in 5 hrs... On catacombs you can get a kill on the BSAA in 30secs. So 2 rounds is 1min, add 1min30 for load times and you have 24 (or so) kills an hour each. Its still shit I grant you but not the worst thing either of us have done for an achievement.

EDIT, just to pad this strategy out a bit I would also recommend that the first player takes 35secs to get their kill, that way it guarantees that the second player gets enough time to get there kill before the timer runs out

Edited by o D M C o

Tell me about it. I tried boosting the 100 wins for an hour tonight...it's fucking awful we lost count. And the Records don't track it correctly.

This blows but I'll get 'er done. I don't even want anymore DLC after this lol. I wanna sell this game once it's complete.

That's one reason why I stopped at 1k. They should've just brought out some Story DLCs like many other games did but naaah...Haven't they realised yet that almost 99% will boost this shit and 1% are only playing this for fun.

Wait up the next person is going to quote/reply here soon that he is actually enjoying this!

In short: Nice job bro as usual!

I dont think it's anywhere near as bad as you fear mate. I think boosted with 2 ppl its doable in 5 hrs... On catacombs you can get a kill on the BSAA in 30secs. So 2 rounds is 1min, add 1min30 for load times and you have 24 (or so) kills an hour each. Its still shit I grant you but not the worst thing either of us have done for an achievement.

EDIT, just to pad this strategy out a bit I would also recommend that the first player takes 35secs to get their kill, that way it guarantees that the second player gets enough time to get there kill before the timer runs out

Yeah really, 20+ hours? If you're boosting (which I would hope EVERYBODY IS because who the hell enjoys this DLC) than it's not going to take that long...

There's too many suggestions on how to go about getting your kills and it's going to be too confusing to add them to the Guide because it's difficult clearly explaining in text. With that said, I'll make the Guide as simple and easily readable as possible without adding in all these 2394 strategies.

That's one reason why I stopped at 1k. They should've just brought out some Story DLCs like many other games did but naaah...Haven't they realised yet that almost 99% will boost this shit and 1% are only playing this for fun.

Wait up the next person is going to quote/reply here soon that he is actually enjoying this!

In short: Nice job bro as usual!

I don't even think that 1% is playing for fun, lol. These modes are awful and I wish I stopped at the 1k mark as you did. If anyone actually enjoys these Modes then they're crazy. And thanks man :)

'There's too many suggestions on how to go about getting your kills and it's going to be too confusing to add them to the Guide because it's difficult clearly explaining in text. With that said, I'll make the Guide as simple and easily readable as possible without adding in all these 2394 strategies.'

The BiggD, The only person who's confused here is you mate. My post is the first which suggests a proper strategy on killing BSAA. Youre getting that confused with killing human players for some reason. Also I think youre guide to this achievement is wrong in general. Pretty much exactly what I said in my previous post is what you need to do. Defeat the BSAA means kill the BSAA as a creature, winning the match has nothing to do with the achievement.

This means that both players (if boosting with 2 )can get a kill towards the achievement in the same game. Its 30secs each per round on catacombs map, add 1min30 secs for load times, that gives aprox 24 kills each per hour, meaning its gonna take at worst 5hrs for both ppl to get the achievement. You wanna read suggestions to your guide a bit more carefully before dismissing them in that rude manner, wasnt gonna bother telling you youre mistake but then I remembered that people are gonna be waisting hours of their time if they do what you tellthem to in the guide

The BiggD, The only person who's confused here is you mate. My post is the first which suggests a proper strategy on killing BSAA. Youre getting that confused with killing human players for some reason. Also I think youre guide to this achievement is wrong in general. Pretty much exactly what I said in my previous post is what you need to do. Defeat the BSAA means kill the BSAA as a creature, winning the match has nothing to do with the achievement.

This means that both players (if boosting with 2 )can get a kill towards the achievement in the same game. Its 30secs each per round on catacombs map, add 1min30 secs for load times, that gives aprox 24 kills each per hour, meaning its gonna take at worst 5hrs for both ppl to get the achievement. You wanna read suggestions to your guide a bit more carefully before dismissing them in that rude manner, wasnt gonna bother telling you youre mistake but then I remembered that people are gonna be waisting hours of their time if they do what you tellthem to in the guide

I'm not the one who is confused. Lol, I'm saying people are messaging me and suggesting all these different strategies in obtaining the 200 kills when it's not rocket science. Pick the smaller maps, meet up, kill them, spawn, kill them again...until you both have your 200.

However, I'll edit the Guide. This game mode is ridiculous and when I have 20+ trying to tell me how to go about each achievement, it's hard to cater to their needs of adding their strategies in.

And honestly dude, I'm not being rude to anyone. Which achievement are you saying is wrong, winning 100 matches against the BSAA? Basically, you're saying that defeating the BSAA 100 times is simply killing the Rookie? Help me out here bud.

Edited by BiggD

No problem and thanks for the guide

Anytime dude. Sorry for the confusion, and for coming off as rude. If you see any other mistakes within the Guide, lemme know!

Tomb Raider is awesome but can wait.http://www.web-music.info/1.jpg

http://www.web-music.info/28.jpg

http://www.web-music.info/3.jpg

http://www.web-music.info/5.jpg

http://www.web-music.info/4.jpg

http://www.web-music.info/29.jpg

Stop spamming -__-