This game sucks!!!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people come on these forums and post about a game that is not even out yet and how it sucks? This is a run-and-gun game, just like Army of Two. No real details have been released, no gameplay footage, not even a confirmed achievement list. If it doesn't seem like a game you would be interested in, fine cool, don't buy it. Don't come on here and blast it until you have actually played the damn thing.

Some people don't need to be a fan to try to counter needless idiocy, much like what you posted. Some people just get fed up with people posting nonsense and putting themselves on a pedestal to make themselves feel accomplished for the day.

Also, how is Wikipedia an unreliable source? It lists SOURCES for it's content at the bottom of the page, it's only as reliable as the source information submitted, which must be at least somewhat factual as if there is no source information there is a notation at the page header that notes "this article has no reliable sources" etc.

Nothing is wrong with criticism, but next time you decide to criticize something, at least know what you're talking about.

btw, i'm a fan of Wikipedia, i guess thats why I called you out on your BS right?

I DO know what i'm talking about. Do you? And I LOVE wikipedia, the site has more strengths than weakneses..

It's one of the most popular websites alongside sites like Youtube and Myspace. It is constently updated. It's much faster than googling things. You can access alot of information very quickly with alot and well selected links. You're able to compare wikipedia articles to their parallel articles in other reputable sources. You know what, I think I can go on and on, but i'll stop because it's 'needless'.

But yes, the site (even though sense 2001 Wikipedia has considerably inhanced its ability to detect and rapidly remove false and misleading information) overall it IS still an unreliable site and I never use it as a primary source.

Does no one actually know what a wiki is?? I won't go into too much detail unless I must, but ((Almost ALL of its articles can be edited by ANYONE who can access the website. example, I could go on 50 Cent's wiki page and change his sales right now)) Hense the word 'wiki'.

I'm not sure how my first post is considered "idiocy" and "needless nonsense". It was simply my opinion and it had to do with somone the video game is based off of, so its not like I went wayy of topic. And i've already admited that I believe that guy when he said he's not a fan of 50 Cent. I made an simple assumption and I was wrong about that, so what.

This is nonsense, next time you call someone out....

Know what you are talking about. Right?

What I said was "you must be a fan of 50 Cent." I was only assuming you had to have been a fan to have gone through the trouble. If you say you're not, I believe you...never argued that.

Maybe you should search the defintions of those words. Somthing must have compelled you to search NFS Undercover, weather you're 'interested', 'curious' or even a 'fan' of the series...that's somthing you should know yourself. You shouldn't need my help on this, if so...sorry. Honestly I don't know why you serech the things you do. If you know what those 3 words you were asking about mean, one of them should fit perfectly to explain your reasoning for serching somthing, weather it be a video game or a person.......

Alright, i'm sorry to I guess. I'm sick of argueing anyway :p.

Is that Canibus (The Rapper) in your avatar by the way?

• 3 weeks later...
Some people don't need to be a fan to try to counter needless idiocy, much like what you posted. Some people just get fed up with people posting nonsense and putting themselves on a pedestal to make themselves feel accomplished for the day.

Also, how is Wikipedia an unreliable source? It lists SOURCES for it's content at the bottom of the page, it's only as reliable as the source information submitted, which must be at least somewhat factual as if there is no source information there is a notation at the page header that notes "this article has no reliable sources" etc.

Nothing is wrong with criticism, but next time you decide to criticize something, at least know what you're talking about.

btw, i'm a fan of Wikipedia, i guess thats why I called you out on your BS right?

sounds alot like what your doing, you feel good about yourself now? cuz ur kind of a faggot

I liked the first one and I "think/hope" this one will be better.

This game wouldn't be ridiculed as much if it didn't have "50 Cent" in the title.

Agreed! I think the game is going to be great for some easy achievements. People complain about a game because "50 cent" is in the title, but they play games like "Kung Fu Panda" and "Meet the Robinsons". Freakin' haters. And to the OP, stfu if you haven't actually played the game. To say a game sux before you've laid hands on it makes you sound like an idiot seeking attention.

It's 50 cent...

Wait did he make the game? Plain ignorance dude! Everyone on this site knows that games based off of movies suck 99% of the time, yet most of us play them anyways. You know why? Cuz we love achievements. I never see anyone jump on these forums saying "Avatar is going to suck cuz it's Avatar". How about you be a man and admit that you have a problem with 50 cent? Oh wait, you won't do that because you wouldn't be able to explain exactly why. Haters....gotta love em'!

• 2 weeks later...