Achievemnt Guide

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jed05, great work on the guide :)

One thing for "Fatal Labyrinth" that will make it easier:

Full Armor

Collect two short bows then equip both of them. Your character's armor will remain at 99 regardless of the actual armor worn.

...or find the battle axe, that weapon gives you 15 points in attack, the enemies die very easy :woop:

For Sonic 1. Up, Down, Left, Right, A, Start.

also.

The only notable one is beat the first boss of Sonic 2 with two players, cause it's not an achievement. Just start the game with two controllers, and press A on controller 2 during the boss battle once, and then kill the boss. It will unlock the only interview not linked to an achievement.

is wrong.

It unlocks Phantasy Star 1

Edited by Interface23

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/c6/vV/1YCLiGJhbC9FCxoDG11TWTEwL2FjaC8wLzExAAAAAOfn5-r6q28=.jpgTGIF 35http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Kid Chameleon: Collect Maniaxe

The Maniaxe is a power up you get from hitting P blocks. You get it in the fourth stage. VERY easy game. When you get the power-up you look like the SplatterHouse guy, just so you know.

This achievement is EASY, The name of the level is called Under Skull Mountain 1. You'll see a jason looking hockey mask. as soon as you pick it up the achievement will pop

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/kidchameleon/images/b/b8/Under-skull-mountain-1.gif

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/kidchameleon/images/a/a1/Maniaxe.gif

Edited by dethklok

"In the thrown room talk to the king, he gives you a red key. Take the key and go back to the town. Once in the town head left and down until your only option is to go left. Head left and you should see a bridge leading to the first dungeon. Walk up to the door to use the key to get in."

What town are you talking about? The first town you start in or the town with the castle.

I don't understand what you mean by go down then left because if you go down and left in the town with the Castle you end up in some hut and if you crawl in to a hole I see some green plant with a green gate. That can't be the first dungeon.

When I go back to the first town and go down and left I end up at the beach where I started the game and there are no extra screens on the left or right side of the starting area.

So my question is, what in the hell are you talking about by going down then left? Do you mean down and right?

Kid Chameleon?

"VERY easy game."?

Hahaha... oh... say that after the first 10-15 levels, when the difficulty goes from Very Easy to Game Breakingly Hard.

Anyway, for Golden Axe 2, set the difficulty on easy, but use the level select code. Go to the Options menu, press and hold XAB (Set the controller to ABC mode...)... once in the menu, release AB while still holding X. Hit A a few times to start the game, and you'll get to the level select.

Also... same for Sonic 1. Change it to ABC mode, and at the Title Screen hit Up, b, down, b, left, b, right, b, and then hold X and Start. Go to the Special Stage and hold X and Start. Hit A, turn into a ring, and move on top of the emerald. Achievement unlocked.

Hey, used the guide for a few quick notes, trying to unlock everything so I can enjoy this game. Just a heads up that some of the messages in the achievements, you messed up left and right (such as Shinobi III). Also, please clarify the directions in Beyond Oasis, as I followed them and did not end up where you are talking about. Which town after the key? And are you sure it's down and left? it leads to a dead end with those rat things in a kind of drum circle.

Aside that, just some grammar errors, but I doubt anyone cares on this site haha.

Anyhow, thanks for doing the guide and helping me out. Really appreciate. Just please clarify Beyond Oasis. I want to play it, but I just want to get 1000/1000 and all locked content unlocked first. Thanks.

ALSO: Vectorman 2 code, doesn't work for me at all. Would you mind clarifying it or double checking the code itself?

Edited by ApochWeiss

I can confirm that the beyond oasis directions are backwards. You need to go Right (not left). Go back to the original town you started in and go right then follow the directions. You get to fight 4 rats around a campfire then go down from there and then left a bit, up some stairs, then left some more to come to the door.

Same with Shinobi you need to go right (not left).

"In the thrown room talk to the king, he gives you a red key. Take the key and go back to the town. Once in the town head left and down until your only option is to go left. Head left and you should see a bridge leading to the first dungeon. Walk up to the door to use the key to get in."

What town are you talking about? The first town you start in or the town with the castle.

I don't understand what you mean by go down then left because if you go down and left in the town with the Castle you end up in some hut and if you crawl in to a hole I see some green plant with a green gate. That can't be the first dungeon.

When I go back to the first town and go down and left I end up at the beach where I started the game and there are no extra screens on the left or right side of the starting area.

So my question is, what in the hell are you talking about by going down then left? Do you mean down and right?

Sorry about that. You go back the starter town and head to the right and down until you are forced to go left. Will fix in guide, thank you.

Hey, used the guide for a few quick notes, trying to unlock everything so I can enjoy this game. Just a heads up that some of the messages in the achievements, you messed up left and right (such as Shinobi III). Also, please clarify the directions in Beyond Oasis, as I followed them and did not end up where you are talking about. Which town after the key? And are you sure it's down and left? it leads to a dead end with those rat things in a kind of drum circle.

Aside that, just some grammar errors, but I doubt anyone cares on this site haha.

Anyhow, thanks for doing the guide and helping me out. Really appreciate. Just please clarify Beyond Oasis. I want to play it, but I just want to get 1000/1000 and all locked content unlocked first. Thanks.

ALSO: Vectorman 2 code, doesn't work for me at all. Would you mind clarifying it or double checking the code itself?

I will double check the Vectorman2 code, make sure you have the deafault buttons set up, and pause the game before you put the code in. It doesn't have to be fast or anything. And when you get to the drum circle of rats you go down further past them and you can go left then.

im having a real hard time getting 15,000 and 20,000 on columns, any tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Very masochistic achievement here. The easy way to cheat through it is to pause after every move once it speeds up. When you pause, it does not block out the screen so you can plan where the piece is going to go. Slows the process down but keeps you going.

Jed, I think the code is right, I just didn't notice until early yesterday that it could be the default controls (was at work and didn't really read the manual haha). And thanks to you and the guy who confirmed the Beyond Oasis directions, will go for that one now (been a LOOOONG time since I played that game, I forgot where everything was haha).

Very masochistic achievement here. The easy way to cheat through it is to pause after every move once it speeds up. When you pause, it does not block out the screen so you can plan where the piece is going to go. Slows the process down but keeps you going.

Re: Columns

When it speeds up, press select and choose to save or load a game. There's enough space that you can look at the piece that is coming in, so you can sit there if need be and figure out where that piece should go. When you do that, make sure you save incase you overshoot that spot, or you don't make it in time.

The colors WILL be off, so if you want, again, save your progress, exit out, and let the columns fall while you confirm the colors. Just load up that save, and then you know where it goes.

I'd suggest using all three saves instead of the same one constantly in case anything happens, such as a better piece going somewhere you put your last piece on.

That game is a cake walk compared to Mean Bean Machine. Ugh, I dread trying that one again. Spent 2 hours on it and still screwed up so bad I failed haha.