• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Needing people for a boosting session next Thursday (the 11th). It should go pretty fast if we get enough people. We have two (including me) so far.

The plan is to let each person get 100 kills in Battle Royale. Message me on live if you want to join in but please don't message me unless you know for sure you're going to be able to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

EDIT: I picked up a second used copy of this game so I'm no longer looking for boosting buddies. Good luck to everyone who's playing this fine game!

If anyone's interested in boosting the 500 and 1000 online kills I'll be on most weeknights starting around 7:00 PM EST. Just send me a friend request and a message mentioning what game it's for.

Sure, it'll be boring as hell but if we could get a decent group together and take it a little at a time it'll make it a lot less painful.

Edited by Jerkkhammer

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got the game a while ago from Gamefly (Over a year?), need to start trying to do more with it, like million-block-busting and the like. Willing to help others boost, and maybe get a few counts my way in return.

Gamer Tag is same as here (Bahaumaut).

Send a message and/or friend invite if you're interested, but please state that it's for Bomberman Act Zero so I'll know what it's for.

As impossible as it sounds, I'd like to arrange a group of people for this achievement. This one in particular is impossible sounding because it requires a player to make 100 kills, in a row, without dying. It doesn't have to be in series, but it'd take a lot less loading time getting a lot of kills in each game.

After each participant gets the achievement, we could collectively work towards Kill 1,000 (no particular order required) or even Battle Score 1,000,000 [50G!] (also sounds impossible, but can be done). Room Master 100 and Battle 10,000 could be done along the way; maybe even Block Break 1,000,000 [50G!]. Self 100 (suicide via bomb) is easy; Draw 100 (double suicide) can become a pain and Pressure Block 100 (suicide via block drop) can be time consuming. If you'll be available this week or next week, please drop a line.

1) Inf Enforcer D

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EDIT: I picked up a second used copy of this game so I'm no longer looking for boosting buddies. Good luck to everyone who's playing this fine game!

I'm boosting Bomberman AZ with a small group every Mon and Wed night starting at 7PM EST each night (4PM PST, 12AM GMT). If you'd be interested in joining us just send me a friend request and a brief message saying it's for Bomberman.

The more people we have the more efficient the boost will go. Just do the math!

Group of 2 = 50 kills each per 100 rounds

Group of 3 = 67 kills each per 100 rounds

Group of 4 = 75 kills each per 100 rounds

Group of 5 = 80 kills each per 100 rounds

Group of 6 = 83 kills each per 100 rounds

Group of 7 = 86 kills each per 100 rounds

Group of 8 = 88 kills each per 100 rounds

Edited by Jerkkhammer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...