Do You Want This Game On The 360?

A lot of debates has been going on around my friends lately about wether or not this game should actually come out on the 360 or just stay a PS3 game. What do you think of this?

Personaly i would like to see this and would like to play it, not having played a metal gear solid game since i was like 8 years old.

I don't see why not. Metal Gear has never really pledged loyalty to any one console maker. The original Metal Gears showed up on NES, Game Cube got MGS:Twin Snakes, and MGS2 showed up on Xbox and PC. If Konami wants to expand to other platforms, I don't see why they shouldn't.

Yea, I think it should be on this console. Plus they wanna make as much profit from 360 and PS3. And because its not even really involved with the main storyline(from what I have read, heard...if wrong my apologies :p) Plus I have played a MGS game since like the first one for Play Station lol

EDIT: Thats a Lie I played the PS3 one a few weeks ago.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you kidding? of course i want this out on the 360. Metal Gear Solid is the only game worth buying a PS3 for. i am so happy the 360 community are getting a version, even if it is that nob head Raiden from Metal Gear 2. but i can live with that. Solid is getting an old man now.

I dont really care what its coming out for, everyone should have the chance to enjoy the game imo. Its a huge blow to the PS3 which sucks, as it needs all the good exclusive it can get its hands on but lets not get into that.

I was originally going to get it for my PS3, and I still may as there is a good chance that it will look better and have extra content since there is more disc space. I guess what will sway me is exclusive content and the achievements. If they aren't to bad I may get it for my box, though it will make me feel dirty if I do, lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ha well I still haven't gotten a chance to play MGS4 (though I own the game just dont own the system XD) so ya. . . I'd say hell bring it on

and I agree it annoys me to no ends that the fanbase of some gaming franchises think that the pubs/devs are acually loyal to them. . . lol unless if here said gaming juggernaut company does not own the rights to your game your loyalty is as good as a dollar bills :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it will be a welcome addition to the xbox 360, but the game probably wont follow the stealth style of previous games. I only say this as for previous MGS they were discribed as 'Tatical Espionage action' whilst rising is 'Lightning bolt action' and rising follows Raiden and not solid snake. However i loved the previous MGS and this should hopefully be a great game, maybe a bit different from the rest of the series.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...