I have to buy this dlc?

Jenrais

What....I have 100% synch in ACB besides this dlc because I never bought it and the only reason I was about to download it was because I thought it was free(Rather I heard it was) And it costs 800 points to buy it?Now I have to wait untill I buy another card to get the total 100% acheivment. /sigh

• 2 weeks later...

I always love when people try to claim a game manufacturer is "making them" buy the DLC. Nobody is making you do anything. If you want the additional content, which includes the extra achievements, then you pay for it, but it's your decision. No one is forcing you. That's like saying the company is "making you" pay for the game in the first place to be able to play it. And it's not like that one achievement is all you get for the cost of the DLC. You get more missions to do too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 years later...

I never wanted this DLC but I bought it to make MP matchmaking easier. MP is possible without it but the host always has to choose Abstergo 2.0 for it to work. And guess what? 9 years after release and it's still the same price! Welcome to the world of gaming if the industry gets rid of discs and the used game market. Full price forever and if you don't like it, screw you.

It's been on sale twice; once in June 2015 (when I bought it) and again in January 2019. I admit it's shitty that after 9 1/2 years it's only gone on sale twice, but I don't think the Revelations DLC has ever been on sale. The III & IV season passes have been on sale numerous times.