Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone has a level 50 account, could you lend me a hand with the G.O.A.T achievement? Looking to knock this one out because it seems to be the simplest of the harder online achievements.

Send a message to my gamertag (SuperNovaSF) if you would be willing to help. Should only take around 10 matches to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a person to help out with the...

The Hall of Famer 100 Has won 50+ (non-consecutive) Ranked Tournaments.

Currently have 3 persons ready to do this just need 1 more UK based person so we can arrange to carry this out over a period of time.

Interested send me a message to my GT Philip1979.

Many thanks.

looking to boost all online achievements any help would be appreciated

Im also looking for online matches and clearing up the online achievements. Just send me a message through xbox live and we off.

GT : KeLvInD

Hello,

I'm looking to get the 10 hours online achievement.

Ideally would like to find someone with a turbo controller, as I have one, and we could just leave the players endlessly rallying overnight.

I might also be interested in doing the 50 online tourney wins, providing you have two accounts and two copies of the game (as I do). I can't be bothered doing it with three or four players.

Not interested in GOAT, as I already have several ranked matches played on my profile.

im not expection much on here, but it would be amazing if a lvl 45-50 saw this and didnt have they're head up their own ass and wanted to help me out with GOAT as I am very close.

So if you are/or have GOAT and still is at that lvl 50 and wanna help my GT is - NaCH THa KiD.

THANK YOU.

• 2 weeks later...