Official MUT Trading Card Trade Thread

TealPavelski

Looking to get an injury card for my 90 rated FB.

I have bought 3 Gold Premium packs and still don't have the 80 overall needed (77 currently). If anyone is interested, I would love to just swap some players and get the "This One is Hard" achievement. Thanks

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for Browns cards...primarily McCoy, Hillis, Shurmur, Stadium and both uniforms. Will help with 80 MUT achievement/trade cards in return. Message me on Live pls.

Did you ever get your Hillis card? I have one that I'm willing to move. I am looking for a Jack Del Rio card and also a Raiders Stadium card. Could anyone help me out? I've got quite a few legit cards to offer if anyone can help me with either of those cards.

Cards I have that I'm willing to move:

Quintin Mikell 88OVR SS Eagles

Zach Miller 89OVR TE Jaguars

Jason Taylor 81OVR LOLB Jets

D'Brickashaw Ferguson 94OVR LT Jets

Jeremy Shockey 81OVR TE Saints

Thanks! Let me know if you can help, my gamer tag is Xx Jonocide xX

How do you make a collection? I have 14 stadiums and have it done but it wont let me post all of my cards to my pending collection. What am i suppose to do?

you need to have your cards you want to add to the collection under "pending collection" then go under the category that you have the cards for and the ones you have that qualify for that collection will be brighter then the other cards... go to that card and click on it and it should say something like "send pending card to collection" i was confused about that at first too

im looking for a jack del rio and a cj spiller

im willing to trade either aaron rodgers, michael vick, ben roethlisberger, matt ryan, darren mcfadden, kenny britt or kellen winslow jr

gt: unworthyjuggler

add me if your interested

Edited by unworthyjuggler
forgot to include gamertag

Selling Arrowhead Stadium Message me for offer

GT= xhunterrx

Hunter, I got some high value cards I could give you for Arrowhead. Just let me know what you're looking for, offense/defense and positions you're interested in. Add me, Xx Jonocide xX

Krueger, I got a Lions stadium I could get you. What can you give?

Like i said above i have stadiums and shit nothing too special. I mean it is lions stadium nothing too hard people just take forever to check their trades on online. If i get anything special with the packs i get from it i will return the favor.

Edited by Krueger

Trading or selling for the lowest buyout:

Ken Whisenhunt

Mike McCarthy

Mike Munchak x2

Todd Haley x2

Steve Spagnuolo x3

Jim Harbaugh x2

Pat Shurmur

Mike Smith

Tony Sparano x3

Ron Rivera x2

Leslie Frazier x2

Raheem Morris

Pete Carroll x2

Ram's Stadium

Jaguar's Stadium

Bill's Stadium x2

Lion's Stadium

Buccaneer's Stadium

Jet's Stadium

I also have alot of jerseys and playbooks if you're looking for a certain one.

I need:

Mike Tomlin

Packer's Stadium

Raider's Stadium

Texan's Stadium

Chief's Stadium

Message me, Gamertag: The FallenSaint

I'm looking for Mare, Steve Smith, James Anderson, Greg Olsen, or Jonathan Stewart. I'll give a good gold card in return.

If anyone can get me a Jonathan Stewart, I'd be willing to give you players ranked 95+ such as Reggie Wayne, Philip Rivers, Joe Thomas...etc GT: Xx Jonocide xX

I just bought a Prem Pack and got Rodgers, P Manning, Beason, Rivers, Chris Johnson, Tamba Hali, Quentin Jammer, Chris Cooley.... SICK!

Edited by Shinobi273

you can only have so many cards in the pending collection just put some into the collection then put more in.

I just bought a Prem Pack and got Rodgers, P Manning, Beason, Rivers, Chris Johnson, Tamba Hali, Quentin Jammer, Chris Cooley.... SICK!

what you want for peyton manning i'm a colts fan so i want him.

Edited by Shinobi273