Assassin's Creed 3 Clubs Challenge Guide

Tyger7

not sure if mine is glitching or if i'm not doing it right? i did all three sets of challenges for the hunting society, but i didn't get any achievement. then i tried doing some missions for them, and one was I had to chase down a bobcat and kill it, but it said I failed and it won't let me redo the mission and now the hunting society is completely gone from my logbook. Does this mean i did all that work for nothing and i have to do another club?

Go back to the nearby hunting club and the bobcat should appear again. Leave traps in the cave it runs through to escape to help.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a really hard time finding a 3rd convoy to loot. I've already liberated all of the forts. So I think that's part of the problem. I've heard from multiple sources that they will still spawn. It's just rare. Does anyone know how to make one spawn? I've heard you can fast travel to the dock in the bottom left of the map and run towards the tavern. One is supposed to spawn somewhere around there from what I've read. But it's never worked for me. Maybe I'm not doing it correctly. Does anyone have a video showing this method? I checked YouTube, but I didn't find it when I searched. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: I finally found one. I used the method I described above. It just took a while to get one to spawn. That technique does work though. :)

Edited by BloodGodAlucard

does anyone have a map of all the taverns? ive been to all the ones I know of that are on the map and I didn't complete the challenge

If you use the Shop filter on the map, all discovered Taverns will appear with a dice symbol. There are 13 total: 4 in Boston, 4 in the Frontier, and 5 in New York.

Boston

North District

Right by the eastern fast travel

Central District

Right next to NW fast travel

W of easternmost fast travel

South District

Far west of the fort (about 2/3 of the way to the east coast)

Frontier

Monmouth

NW of the fort

Concord

SE of fast travel

Lexington

Right next to the fast travel

In the easternmost point of the hunting region

New York

East District

Right along the northern border (just south of a North District fast travel)

NE of the westernmost fast travel

Near the large intersection SE of the westernmost fast travel

Directly N of the southernmost fast travel

Directly N of the southernmost Harbormaster

Whats the deal with "Washingtons Conversations" I am guessing that you cannot complete that challenge until after you complete the story. How many times do you have to speak to him?

You have an opportunity to converse with him at Valley Forge in sequence 9, I believe. Exhaust the conversation here, then meet up with him later in SW New York for a game of bowls and typical derision from Conner. I don't recall when he spawns in NY, but I got it before I finished the story.

does anyone have a map of all the taverns? ive been to all the ones I know of that are on the map and I didn't complete the challenge

the one you are likley missing is on the far lower left of the frontier map.

You have an opportunity to converse with him at Valley Forge in sequence 9, I believe. Exhaust the conversation here, then meet up with him later in SW New York for a game of bowls and typical derision from Conner. I don't recall when he spawns in NY, but I got it before I finished the story.

Yeah you have to finish the story to get the final conversation. IF they wanted it to be that way why the hell didnt they just make that a level 3 challenge...

Do you need to beat him ?

I actually think the achievements are easier than in most other games.

Yeah I agree, I think there is probably only 2 that might give people trouble.

*Encyclopaedia of man as it is glitchy for some people.

*100% sync of whole game, due to a couple of naval missions requirements being quite hard (but with restart checkpoints even that makes it easy in the end)

Oh yeah I forgot winning fanorama, bowls & Morris at homestead is quite a hard achievement.

Edited by DJ RJester

Frontiersman Tier 2

Discover the location of every Trading Post: These are the general stores. There are 3 per area (Boston, New York, Frontier). You have to get close enough to the door to discover them and place them on your map.

Boston Stores

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd355/tygrt7/BostonGeneralStores.jpg

Is it just me or is there only 2 showing on the map?