250,000 give-away.

gdostephens

Yep, 250,000 coins to give-away. Well, lend, should I say...

Anyone who is on 70+ million club value and is needing that extra boost to get more players in order to rack up the rest of the desired club value, I'm willing to help. I know how much of a ball ache it can be accumulating the club value, especially when you feel like it's so close!

Just thought it would be a good idea for me to help a few other gamers out who are wanting the 'I Love This Club' achievement. So, the plan is this: comment in this thread your current club value and gamerscore on FIFA 13 and I will give the coins away to one lucky member as soon as I get them back from my mate who I've just given them to in order for him to get the achievement as it was the last one he needed for completion.

When I give you the coins, the whole point is to make sure you trade the coins back to me at the end when you've sold/discarded all your unwanted players and items. That way this coinage can continue to be recycled and help numerous gamers with what is such a tedious achievement.

Any other gamers that worked hard for this and no longer play on FIFA enough to warrant the use of all their coins, I suggest you do the same and we can help a lot of people out!

I already have the achievement so am not interested in the coins but I would suggest that you only give them to a trusted member with a decent post count as this happens all the time on the FIFA forums and people end up keeping the coins and disappearing. I guess you could also take a reasonably priced player as 'insurance.'

I already have the achievement so am not interested in the coins but I would suggest that you only give them to a trusted member with a decent post count as this happens all the time on the FIFA forums and people end up keeping the coins and disappearing. I guess you could also take a reasonably priced player as 'insurance.'

Thanks for the heads up, mate. I'm only going to give it to someone I deem to be reliable and trustworthy. It's not just a case of me handing out 250,000 coins for the sake of it, I want it to be of aid to as many genuine gamers as possible. If I don't think I'll get the coins back, I'm not going to give them away as that defeats the object.

Fair enough, the coins are surplus to my requirements now but it doesn't mean to say I'm going to give them away that easy. The gamer preferably has to have 60+m of club value already too as otherwise it will take too long for my coins to be reimbursed.

Hey,

Got a club value of 63mil, only need two more cheevos to finish fifa, this and getting real. Could have it all done and coins back to you pretty quick as I'm not at work:)

Sounds promising, what other games are you working on at the minute? The coins are currently in use by one of my mates to get his done and dusted so I think I should be able to help you out pretty soon.

Yours is the first one worth considering anyway!

I did it a few times on Fifa 12 until someone disappeared with a good number of coin.

Kudos for your good nature though mate - the world could do with more of it.

Thanks man, same for yourself. I've seen you post a lot of helpful stuff across the FIFA forums during my time here. If more people were less stubborn and more willing to help others it would make tedious achievements such as this so much easier to complete.

Thanks man, same for yourself. I've seen you post a lot of helpful stuff across the FIFA forums during my time here. If more people were less stubborn and more willing to help others it would make tedious achievements such as this so much easier to complete.

http://www.currierugby.org/images/thumbs-up%20small.jpg

I am new to the website, i have currently got 700g on FIFA 13 and my club value is 49 mil, i am very trust worthy person and if you give me the coins i will give you some of my players as insurance (Tevez, Kompany, Cazorla, toure etc.) I am free all weekend and would be able to do this very quickly and coins back to you in no time. My gamer tag is WeeLegend lewis