BOOM! Just got 1000 in Ghostbusters! Here's how.

WesTrik

:woop::woop::woop:

I can't believe it's done but it is and it feels so awesome. Watching the final cinematics and credits as I type this up.

Let me first say that I had a great supporting cast of very unselfish and very skilled players for the dreaded multiplayer achievements. Thanks so much to all of them (Arachnicide, VirtualScot, A1phaStarscream, Zorb Zex, Veece16 and many randoms online)

I'll start from the beginning...

I bought this game about a year ago but only opened it up on 12/2 b/c of all of the glitched achievement problems I'd heard about. Once the patch had landed I finally started playing it. Starting only in single player campaign and then started for the multiplayer achievements a couple days later. My "Loans Paid Off" didn't pop until I hit about $170,000 earned instead of the $100,000 it says so I immediately thought I'd be glitched on other ones.

I played a lot of multiplayer during the week of Christmas and randomly got PayDay one night as I was about to go to sleep. History Museum with one other player...1st round was containment in which I placed 1st, next round was Thief and I placed 2nd, final round was Survival and I placed 1st but we only lasted 9 rounds. I was the top earner for that campaign overall though and it popped and it felt like I was dreaming. This gave me hope so I kept searching for my final MWG (Glutton Slimer) and he appeared in a Thief game within a random Instant match. Boom, all multiplayer completed.

So the last few days I've been burning through my 2 single player playthroughs just hoping 1000 was possible. My final 2 achieves were Drinking Game and Nice Shootin', Tex! If anyone has any questions about when/how other multi-player achieves popped for me, please ask!

I would sugjest playing the multiplayer first and getting payday right off then getting those rare ghosts.

The patch slightly works I started playing multiplayer after the patch and no it didnt fully work for me I am glitched with no payday. Only a lucky few got the 1000

I would sugjest playing the multiplayer first and getting payday right off then getting those rare ghosts.

The patch slightly works I started playing multiplayer after the patch and no it didnt fully work for me I am glitched with no payday. Only a lucky few got the 1000

yes i did that, and now i have 1000G on it :D

• 8 months later...