This is how I got Foreshadowing.

phot0Harv

Here's how to do it

1. Three people in a party, search for a Quick match

2. Get in match, party leader quits the game. Now the party has disbanded and the other 2 people are in their own parties

3. Two people: Have the lowest two scores in the entire lobby. Unless there is a party of 5 people playing, this will put you on opposite teams next match

4. Do the achievement. Keep playing until both people have been on COG/Locust

I guess my internet isnt as good as people who cant do this (which is GOOD for once), but i honestly dont know how any of this crap works. played for an hour or 2 with no kim bots and had to quit, but ill keep trying. although whats the best gametype to do this in? i did koth so i dont think i NEED to pick the least populated one. so in koth ill have plenty of time to kill kims, but itll take forever to start the next game when there arent any. execution would be quicker but kim might die before i kill him :(

edit: successfully got a kim bot and got 8 kills, probably wouldve gotten all of them if my dam ally bots didnt keep stealing my kills :mad:

also realized i can do koth and when theres no kim just quit and search again, only takes 2 or 3 minutes. in case this helps anyone

2nd edit: W00T GOT IT:woop::woop::woop:

Edited by Telekiller7

• 1 month later...

I'm so glad I got that one. I've done it all in normal versus games. I had 4 executions in different games until one evening I played against a clan in quick match KOTH. They had 1 Kim and I was focusing only on him. At a moment, 2 of them were Kim and I could get both in a row ! So I got all remaining executions against them. :woop:

I say to anyone who is having difficulties... just keep playing online as RAAM, eventually, you will find some Kim.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...