• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need three people to do the Shangri-La and Moon easter egg achievments, as well as the other coop achievement in Moon. Send a message on Xbox Live to ThisIsBedlam if you want to join in.

We'll be doing the achievements starting at 11AM MDT on Saturday September 1st.

Edited by ThisIsBedlam

I'm willing to help anyone with zombie achievements. I have them all and know everything to do. If you need help killing George on Call of the dead I will not help if you have 4 players(Including me in the 4. Example Me, you, & 2 others.), only will help with 2(including me in the 2. Example: Me and you). The reason is if you have a full team George's health increases x4. 3 players increases x3, 2 players x2, & 1 player no increase. Message me only on Xbox live if you want help. I will not check back here or answer and PM's you send to me.

I am looking for other players to do call of the dead, shangrila, and the moon with. I have all the single achievements, but need to do the ones like the golden rod, focusing stone, and almost all the moon ones.

My gt: Mortal Priest

Also I am in college so I play a lot on the weekends.

Anyone interested in going after the Shangri-La Easter Egg? I only have one friend that I can really depend on being on; we play almost every day and we got to wave 20. I can play solo and get to the lower 20’s. This should give us enough time to nab the achievement and Easter Egg; if interested please add my Gamertag: TheGrizzard.