Dual Threat Coach?

ACardAttack

Okay, I mentioned this in the glitched thread b/c it was only focused on one achievement and I expect my issue could get buried since it is different from the original topic

Anyone else not get this despite meeting the requirements? I simmed past signing day...got the #1 class achievement, won the title..but no dual threat achievement...do you have to play the games? I simmed all the games

Your supposed to get the achievement after Signing Day in the Off-Season.

There's nothing else for me to try, have done 5 different Dynasty's gone 14-0 each season won the BCS National Champ. Each off-season was #1 before signing day, simmed and got nothing. I have tried deleting everything and doing it. I somehow got the #1 recruiting achievement yet I was 14-0 and won the National Championship and didn't get shit.

I played every game = achievement unlocked

Other people simulated games = achievement NOT unlocked

i think its bull crap that its like this...if all the other winning achievements unlock so should this if you sim...I never play every game, only the games where the teams are evenly matched or I am the clear underdog

I played every game, got Best Class Ever and Hometown hero achievements, but not Dual Threat Coach. Played as OU, did all the recruiting myself during the season, but I simmed the off season after the BCS title game. I will reload a save and do all that manual, see if that works.

I played every game, got Best Class Ever and Hometown hero achievements, but not Dual Threat Coach. Played as OU, did all the recruiting myself during the season, but I simmed the off season after the BCS title game. I will reload a save and do all that manual, see if that works.

Do you have more than one coach? I remember last year and even on some achievements this year...if you have more than one coach at the time of completing the task..i.e. signing day, it will not give it to you

Here's what I did to get the achievement to pop. After creating new dynasty (I used existing coach):

1. I created 15 hometown prospects

2. I saved the dynasty before the first game

3. My team had maxed out attributes, so simmed all games until the

conference championship.

4. If I didn't have #1 recruiting class at this point, I would revert to last

save and rinse and repeat (took me 3 tries)

5. I saved my dynasty

6. Played and won national championship (obviously have settings to 1 min

quarters and play clock off).

7. Simmed until the end of the season and saved dynasty (while just making

sure I still had #1 recruiting class)

8. Simmed to signing day. If do not still have #1 recruiting class, revert

back to last save and rinse and repeat until do.

9. Simmed signing day and the achievement popped.

Hope this is useful to anyone that needs help.

Here's what I did to get the achievement to pop. After creating new dynasty (I used existing coach):

1. I created 15 hometown prospects

2. I saved the dynasty before the first game

3. My team had maxed out attributes, so simmed all games until the

conference championship.

4. If I didn't have #1 recruiting class at this point, I would revert to last

save and rinse and repeat (took me 3 tries)

5. I saved my dynasty

6. Played and won national championship (obviously have settings to 1 min

quarters and play clock off).

7. Simmed until the end of the season and saved dynasty (while just making

sure I still had #1 recruiting class)

8. Simmed to signing day. If do not still have #1 recruiting class, revert

back to last save and rinse and repeat until do.

9. Simmed signing day and the achievement popped.

Hope this is useful to anyone that needs help.

Thanks bro! I followed everything you said and I just unlocked the achievement.

• 3 months later...

I have been running into this problem until NOW!! I played with Ohio State and went undefeated simming EVERYTHING!! Then I saved after simming to Offseason..from here I DECLINED the contract extension, and just let the CPU sim everything up to signing day. I hit OK when it showed me my committed players and once signing day was simmed it unlocked. THE MAJOR FACTOR FROM THE THREE TIMES IT WASN'T WORKING BEFORE WAS THAT I RESTARTED MY XBOX AND THEN IT WORKED!! Im not saying this will immediatelywork for you but i spent a total of four back to back seasons trying for this and when i finally restarted my xbox it worked! idk EA Sports is all fucked up.

• 4 weeks later...

I started a new dynasty with Iowa and played thru the first year and won the NCAA championship and had the #1 recruiting class at the end of the season and maintained it all the way thru to the offseason. The first season I accepted the contract and this acheivement did not unlock for me. The second season I decided to try again since I figured it would be easier now since my school was now 6 stars instead of 5. Plus I hate playing with anyone else besides the Hawkeyes :). I simmed a few complete games in the 2nd season and even used the in-game sim to finish some games I had started. Again I had the top recruiting class, but I decided to decline the contract this time. The acheivement finally unlocked after signing day.

• 3 months later...