Online still active?

• 2 months later...
The online is still active but full of fucking modders who can't die and just sit there in they're invincible flying car that fires ridiculously big rockets. Grr!

What? I've never experienced this, and I boosted the AWP achievement a week ago.

I made sessions on Trueachievements.com that started at about 12am EST and ended at 3am EST. There were still a lot of people that play races but GTA race and just about every other mode is dead.

At 4am EST, regular races are dead as well. It's a simple game to boost nowadays, you just have to have patience and a decent group of people (4-8 is good) to help you vote-kick randoms and set up races.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Online is VERY active during weekends and weeknights. As said before, boosting is effective around 1AM-5AM CST. Some effective boosting methods when going for AWP:

• Get a party of 3-6. You will need to essentially "take over" lobbies and kick players who are not boosting out of the races.
  • Bridge if that is an option
  • When you are in a group of 4+ boosters, make sure to start the race needed. Once the race starts, only the winner of the race and another individual need to stay in the game. The other boosters can leave and attempt to get into another race by themselves.
  • Always attempt to do the "races" during cold hours (~12AM-5AM CST). The "GTA races" are much easier to obtain during peak hours as there are far fewer gamers attempting those races.
  • If you're the host of the boosting lobby, make sure you set the laps to "1" and make sure your party ready's up quick. This is huge.
  • If trying to find one another, don't search at the exact same time. Usually this results in being placed in two seperate empty lobbies. Instead, let the individual with the stronger connection search for a lobby and the other(s) shortly afterwards.

It's all about grinding. I got the entire achievement done in roughly one week. It was simple, just slightly frustrating. Good luck.

• 1 month later...
Online is VERY active during weekends and weeknights. As said before, boosting is effective around 1AM-5AM CST. Some effective boosting methods when going for AWP:

• Get a party of 3-6. You will need to essentially "take over" lobbies and kick players who are not boosting out of the races.
  • Bridge if that is an option
  • When you are in a group of 4+ boosters, make sure to start the race needed. Once the race starts, only the winner of the race and another individual need to stay in the game. The other boosters can leave and attempt to get into another race by themselves.
  • Always attempt to do the "races" during cold hours (~12AM-5AM CST). The "GTA races" are much easier to obtain during peak hours as there are far fewer gamers attempting those races.
  • If you're the host of the boosting lobby, make sure you set the laps to "1" and make sure your party ready's up quick. This is huge.
  • If trying to find one another, don't search at the exact same time. Usually this results in being placed in two seperate empty lobbies. Instead, let the individual with the stronger connection search for a lobby and the other(s) shortly afterwards.

It's all about grinding. I got the entire achievement done in roughly one week. It was simple, just slightly frustrating. Good luck.

ah, thanks kinda of forgot about this thread :p thanks again may start it soon