Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Spartan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for people to do awards and kills. I already have almost 7'000 kills and most of the medals. I heard this one was a bitch to boost but I've completely Fear2 and Riddick so I'm no stranger to going hard for achievements, add me if interested.

I'll just reiterate what Digital and Green Light said- for Bad Company, use trueachievements for boosting. Although I primarily use x360a for everything, ta is definitely the way to go for this game. There are always sessions going, and you'll be able to fill in for several members that have recently completed this game. I know we just brought Conr0y in last night, and we always have rrom for more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i NEED to do this. I bought this game, because i had borrowed it long ago, and didnt achieve anything. I'd be dedicated to get these achievements. Ill be moving around the 1st of november so i wont be on as much for a couple days near that time, but enough rambling, yeah, i want to get this done.

• 2 weeks later...

needing 3 others that want to try and boost some of the MP on this it has to be late at night or early morning from what i've read i'm on the east coast and if you can't be on arounf 12am-4am please don't reply i'm looking to start this ASAP my g/t is bigski9678 message me or send a F/R thanks

• 2 weeks later...