The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly: Damn Rockstar for that you can't save photos on console HDD !! Yesterday their socialclub servers had some problems, so I couldn't make any in-game photos (they weren't saved) !!

And second annoying thing is that during the game when you pick yours favorite clothes your character changes clothes often :-(

Sigh...

You know aside from the storyline...there's over 50 Strangers & Freaks missions, 60 Hobbies & Pasttimes, and 40 Random Encounters. So yes, the story is short but look how much else there is in the game...

Still would have hoped they would have put more into the story itself.

So I found this big pickup and said to myself "Yeah, I can fit that in my garage". But while infront of said garage I saw that it would be "close". So I drove faster than I should've... which made me miss the fact that the garage was too low. Well, the truck did fit (good thing they have a suspension), but when I stepped out, I found myself trapped behind the truck, unable to get in the car or out the garage. So my Trevor-Brain was like "Hey, just blow that thing up, get out of the ER and everything is fine like a pretzel." So I did that...

Turns out the pickup got repaired and is still in the garage. Sooo.... I effectively broke Trevors garage. Which is annoying as hell, since I mostly play as Trevor...

Does somebody know a way how to get rid of a stuck car?

PS: Where the frick are scuba diving suits? They exist, right?

Edited by InsertCoffee

So I found this big pickup and said to myself "Yeah, I can fit that in my garage". But while infront of said garage I saw that it would be "close". So I drove faster than I should've... which made me miss the fact that the garage was too low. Well, the truck did fit (good thing they have a suspension), but when I stepped out, I found myself trapped behind the truck, unable to get in the car or out the garage. So my Trevor-Brain was like "Hey, just blow that thing up, get out of the ER and everything is fine like a pretzel." So I did that...

Turns out the pickup got repaired and is still in the garage. Sooo.... I effectively broke Trevors garage. Which is annoying as hell, since I mostly play as Trevor...

Does somebody know a way how to get rid of a stuck car?

PS: Where the frick are scuba diving suits? They exist, right?

Cant remember the mission number but you wear one in a mission and after that it's in the closet.

im sick of car dispearing i lost 2 really good cars from frankilins garage the two aston martin look a likes and in michaels lost the mustang and couqette even tho i saved the game and such really annoying not the first time ive lost cars R* needs to patch this and having a garage system like saints row would be alot better

How frustratingly long it takes to lose the police. Even if its 1 star! They alway manage to find you even if youre hiding miles away and out of their line of sight. Oh and getting your vehicle randomly stuck on an object like a tree or something stupid and then you cant move it away.

How frustratingly long it takes to lose the police. Even if its 1 star! They alway manage to find you even if youre hiding miles away and out of their line of sight.

Yeah man this one sucks big time and you are not the only one with this dislike. Man I luv this thread, I can let off some steam. I mean how bullshit is this, so I make the hard work to go to a strip club, get a private dance, give her compliments, make it rain, take her home have some love-you-long-time and the next day I get a picture on my phone which I really like. So in order to keep it I kept on deleting all the other messages until one point later in the game all of them are gone...

WHAT THE FUUUCK THIS PISSES ME OFF

...I had three girls and three nice pictures and I can't keep them. Suck it!

I stopped worrying about beautiful pictures and opportune moments to take good shots. I just use my iPhone now, I'm done with getting a really nice picture and having it fail because Social Club is almost always down. Why can't it just be stored on the hard drive? The pictures in SA were just stored to my memory card.

Any news on Kifflom!? 2 months and still no mail. Got in every one of the 5 vehicles and the garage won't open and na notification on screen. Got 5/5 ages ago, still no mail.

I can look for active missions in my phone and it says "Chasing the truth".

I'm stuck at the same spot. The marker will not appear for me. I'm really hoping it's not glitched and I have to start the game over.

I stopped worrying about beautiful pictures and opportune moments to take good shots. I just use my iPhone now, I'm done with getting a really nice picture and having it fail because Social Club is almost always down. Why can't it just be stored on the hard drive? The pictures in SA were just stored to my memory card.

Yeah man you are right, also the quality is really poor. I mean even SRIV has way better quality than in this game. I hope they will change it soon!

The Thumb Of Steel directed by Zack Snyder haha!

LOL!

How frustratingly long it takes to lose the police. Even if its 1 star! They alway manage to find you even if youre hiding miles away and out of their line of sight. Oh and getting your vehicle randomly stuck on an object like a tree or something stupid and then you cant move it away.

I must be the only one who isn't having trouble evading the cops anymore :( it only takes me 1 or 2 minutes - regardless of Wanted Level - to get out of the "danger" zone or whatever it's called, then I find an alley and park there for 30-90 seconds until my Wanted Level goes away. It's not that bad anymore in my opinion.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread