Curse of the dark HELP!

leprekon

I am getting so frustrated with this lvl. I am usin a Mage but can't get to the 3rd spawn tower as I keep getting killed by juice boxes. I'm looking for tips to pass this and what I should have setup for my Mage. I am lvl27 if that helps. Should I be a higher level like would it be much easier if I was at level 50

If the level is frustrating, I would level up in online gameplay to get used to the mage more, leveling up your items while getting good buffs. Personally, I would use the warrior since the warrior can block and attack, but if you want to see a walkthrough from someone who used the mage:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnYAneWs4pI]Happy Wars - Story Campaign Finale: Curse of the Dark with Tips - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Good Luck

Destroying the tower prevents the warriors to respawn so you pick the enemies off one by one. (cast a lightning strike to give you a small time frame to destroy the tower)

Kill undead by throwing him off the edge.

They won't try to rebuild the tower. That's the good part. It's much easier that way. Just detroying it is enough. Worry about rebuilding it afterwards.

Same goes with the fifth tower.

Edited by smashingrascal

Finally got the game done. Spent some m$ points since the happy tickets were down to 12 per pack. Didnt want to spend points but I didnt buy the game so its not bad. Atleast I can enjoy mp and level up with my new gear. Btw used warrior till I got to the marshel and used cleric. But the A.I. stole both the Ballista's from me

Edited by leprekon

Finally got the game done. Spent some m$ points since the happy tickets were down to 12 per pack. Didnt want to spend points but I didnt buy the game so its not bad. Atleast I can enjoy mp and level up with my new gear. Btw used warrior till I got to the marshel and used cleric. But the A.I. stole both the Ballista's from me

Good job completing the achievements.