Achievement Trading/Online Matches Thread

Minty

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking about purchasing this game right off of the 360 dashboard because I would love to boost but I would like to know for sure that you guys will help me boost all the online achievements. Add me to the list of boosters if you need to fill up the list GT: Stealthy LLoner (2 L's)

Hello Everyone whom may be reading this. I am organising a boosting session on Capture the Flag in Ranked Match.

Rules of the boost session

They're a total of 8 people. 1 person from each team must go to the opposite side's flag and simply pick up the flag, then through the flag towards the people who are surrounding the flag. But someone must be chivalrous to swap turns of throwing the flag

I am looking for people who are willing to consolidate the day's and time's I am providing. People preferably from the UK since people will not hesitate with the times etc. But people who are not from the UK can make the times of my demand that'll be great!

1. SKD0N

The boosting session will start at Thursday 18th (Next Week from today) at 5pm GMT 00:00. People who can not make the time and day will be on their behalf.

But the people who can make it that'll be fabulous. If you wish to join please add you name to the list. or send a message to me through xbox live but still add yourself to the list aswell. My Gametag is SKD0N

Hope to see you soon!