Patch #2 Update

666priest

I have noticed some strange things happen. When I have grouped units and I put them to a new area. Sometimes they will revert back going back and too almost like they are patrolling. This isn't a good thing as they won't attack whilst moving.

It looks like they are fixing a lot! I just hope they fix the issue with units not attacking or atleast make them stop automatically when in range. It's quite annoying running into a barrage of lead :p

• 3 weeks later...

HAhaha! Creative and Sega are a bunch of clowns, they say it's going to cost to much money to release a patch to fix the problems they left in the first place, I never heard that happening. That's what happens when you're partnered up with a company whose number one priority is Sonic (You can say that it's not Sega's fault but I don't believe that, they did the same thing with Universe at War).

I know man, I know.i thought UaW was pretty good, just needed a bit more polishing maybe, but decent as is.Sucks that Sega is being dicks about getting a patch out for a game thats petty well designed and fairly innovative.

And if you wanna question my saying this, I've played the game, just not on my accout...so, you know....not gonna be there