Achievement Guide

Maka

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know of a quick way to boost for this game? any tactics?

does anyone know how many exp you need for the lvls?

oh, and what about "race week"? does anyone know when this is supposed to occur?

also, i heard that many people were deemed "ea moderators"? does anyone know if this is true?

last question:

i've been playing with one of my friends now, he has one of the viral online achievements that i need, and i have the last one he needs, and for some reason we cannot infect one another, what gives?

if anyone could help id appreciate it. thx

• 4 weeks later...
does anyone know of a quick way to boost for this game? any tactics?

does anyone know how many exp you need for the lvls?

oh, and what about "race week"? does anyone know when this is supposed to occur?

also, i heard that many people were deemed "ea moderators"? does anyone know if this is true?

last question:

i've been playing with one of my friends now, he has one of the viral online achievements that i need, and i have the last one he needs, and for some reason we cannot infect one another, what gives?

if anyone could help id appreciate it. thx

Send me a friends request i have all virus and am willing to pass them on GT is Mace1982

also anyone wanna try to set up a 8 player ranked race and take it in turns to win?

also is there any more races that can get me $96,000 lol so i have the career mogal achievement?

there are a few ways to do this

1st: Sell all your career cars, because for the online side you dont need career cars

2nd: Download any single car for 80 ms points, go to a car lot and the selected car is now 0 credits to buy, fill your garage with it. after this return to the dashboard, go to your systems tab, then memory go to your need for speed carbon file and delete your DLC (downloaded content) once deleted re load your game go to your career, then to car select and you will see that your 0 credit cars are now worth x credits, i currently have about 4 million career credits.

3rd. keep racing races you have won 500 credits a win takes time but there you go :)

• 3 months later...

Crusher 25

Ram 100 police vehicles in a single pursuit while in Career Freeroam

Public Enemy No. 1 10

Disable 50 police vehicles while in Career Freeroam

For those 2, do they have to be done in 1 pursuit? Or can you ram say, 15 police vehicles in 1 pursuit and 20 in another etc... to finally unlock it?

Crusher 25

Ram 100 police vehicles in a single pursuit while in Career Freeroam

Public Enemy No. 1 10

Disable 50 police vehicles while in Career Freeroam

For those 2, do they have to be done in 1 pursuit? Or can you ram say, 15 police vehicles in 1 pursuit and 20 in another etc... to finally unlock it?

All have to be in one pursuit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
But if you start a new one, You lose your reward cards..

For all the people who have missed Reward cards like getting 1 mil in a play through or 20 defensive races, there is a way to restart career without loosing all your reward cards :D.

All you have to do is go into career and make sure you waste all your money keep getting busted until you have no money for new car and no car, the game will start itself again but you WILL still have all your cards atc. still :D:D:D

im confused, if u lose all ur reward cards when u start a new alias. How do you get the online reward cards that u already got from the old alias onto the new alias

They are automatically there, when i had to start a new alias i finished one online race and all my previous online cards came bk. e.g all the xp level ones i had and winning streak ones :D

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

is there a trick to leveling up, i have some ppl that i am working on the online achievements with, and we are playing ranked canyon, and driving off of the cliff, but no one is getting ranked up, the game shows that the winner is getting 28 points, but the rank isn't going up, anyone know what is going on with this?

thanks for any advice or tips.

is there a trick to leveling up, i have some ppl that i am working on the online achievements with, and we are playing ranked canyon, and driving off of the cliff, but no one is getting ranked up, the game shows that the winner is getting 28 points, but the rank isn't going up, anyone know what is going on with this?

thanks for any advice or tips.

As with so much stuff with this game the online XP is buggy. You can be racing someone earning XP, then after a while it just stops counting. No warning, and nothing to tell you its stopped, apart from not going up levels after a lot of races.

I'm also going for OXP and run into the same problem, usually after about 30 races, and then you will need to run through the following steps to fix it. Not sure why this fixes it, but I found it somewhere else, and it does work.

Player 1 create a new unranked lobby, invite your boosting partner (player 2) and set it to Pursuit Tag. Load the race, wait til it has started, then player 1 press start, then select quit from the menu. This will take player 1 back to the front end, and leave player 2 in the game, where he goes back to the lobby.

Player 1 now use your Friends List to select Player 2 and Join session in progress (only available once he gets back to the lobby). Do the same again, just this time player 2 quits out when the race starts.

After that go back to boosting how you were before.

I don't really know what this does to the server, but I've done it several times and it always gets me earning OXP again :)

As with so much stuff with this game the online XP is buggy. You can be racing someone earning XP, then after a while it just stops counting. No warning, and nothing to tell you its stopped, apart from not going up levels after a lot of races.

I'm also going for OXP and run into the same problem, usually after about 30 races, and then you will need to run through the following steps to fix it. Not sure why this fixes it, but I found it somewhere else, and it does work.

Player 1 create a new unranked lobby, invite your boosting partner (player 2) and set it to Pursuit Tag. Load the race, wait til it has started, then player 1 press start, then select quit from the menu. This will take player 1 back to the front end, and leave player 2 in the game, where he goes back to the lobby.

Player 1 now use your Friends List to select Player 2 and Join session in progress (only available once he gets back to the lobby). Do the same again, just this time player 2 quits out when the race starts.

After that go back to boosting how you were before.

I don't really know what this does to the server, but I've done it several times and it always gets me earning OXP again :)

OUTSTANDING, thanks very much for your help with this! i'll have to try this out with and get on with the slow process of ranking up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ugh! I finally finished all the offline stuff. If anyone is still working on the reward cards, keep in mind you can use the canyon drift tracks to get the 10/25/50 quick races quick. Just keep picking one and driving off the cliff, press A to continue back to the menu, and repeat.

I did all the Challenges before working through career mode. I actually found Darius to be even more of a pain in the ass than that one other challenge on the same track. Maybe I should've looked up what car they forced on me for that and tried it. I ran out of points within 100 feet of the line twice using the damn Skyline, and got fed up. I finally gave up for the night and used the Vette this morning. It was hell getting through the other 3 races to face the bastard in the canyon again since that car doesn't corner worth a damn, but I finally made it. Took me a half hour or so of failed attempts, but you can zip past him on that first bend and basically let him push you down the hill. Funny how slamming into you doesn't slow him down at all, he just pushes you right along.

Edited by Viper187

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/RoutineX/Retail/121/1Tc8P2Nh.jpg

Career Mogul 10 http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/RoutineX/Common/gp-g.jpg

Earn 1,000,000 cash in Career Mode

You need to have $1,000,000 in your bank at one time. This is very difficult. The only advice I can give is to not spend any money until the end of the game. Buying the cars in the online marketplace helps out quite a lot. Try them out..

Got it today :)

Thanks maka for the guild.

• 4 weeks later...