How to get A LOT of credits in a game?

I agree team conflict is good for points especially if its a full room. 40 points per each kill-so if you get 15 kills its 600 points win or lose. Golden gun is good but there is so many people that get the gun and hide in places that its almost impossible to get the gun back

Yeah, in Golden Gun I was constantly put in matches with the top players on the leaderboards and they knew exactly where to camp with the gun in every map. I usually ran around with it like an idiot on principle. :p

I wasn't too bad at it myself, usually winning or at least getting 600+ points per match, but I enjoyed Team Territories a lot more despite offering much less credits.

• 1 month later...

Team Conflict is imo the best. No people camping with an overpowered golden gun or being shot in the back all the time whenever you get the golden gun. 40 points per kill and a kill count to 100 I think makes this very fun and good points if your decent at the game, use a decent gun with decent perks.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I found using shotties seem to get you a lot of kills and therefore giving you a lot of credits. And if you're gonna be away from your console for an hour or two, just leave your character sitting in a Bond Evasion lobby and pray by the time you come back, you make some money.

I found using shotties seem to get you a lot of kills and therefore giving you a lot of credits. And if you're gonna be away from your console for an hour or two, just leave your character sitting in a Bond Evasion lobby and pray by the time you come back, you make some money.

Sounds like a tip i might try. Leave it in an evasion lobby while i watch a film lol :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...