Instant answer probs

wakey77

Having probs with instant answers. I'm either selecting answers before they come up as the answers pop up and as soon as all 3 answers are revealed. But getting mixed results just wondering if it's a connection issue and lag delay? I've tried pressing button repeatedly and holding down button. But usually the results don't give me time in the instant window section end up with a blue time and not gold. What's happening and is there a technique?

Your best bet is on an extended play night on a subject you know quite well. Basically you want to have an idea or know the answer before it pops up so as soon as it reveals you hit the button. You have 0.8 of a second to get the instant answer bonus.

As I say, your best bet is the first 6 questions on an extended play night where you know the subject.

youre supposed to hit the button before the next answer shows up, if the answere is B, hit B before the countdown bar shows up, and knowing the answer helps too :p

Thanks. I have been doing this and getting mixed results, but usually not getting an instant answer reward for it, even though it's the right answer. Have even been pressing buttons b4 any answers pop up to get the 3 instant wrong answers but it still puts me outside 0.8sec window. Could it be a lag or connection thing that's giving me a delay?

Edited by wakey77

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...