Achievement Difficulty?

erod550

overall id give the achievement difficulty about a 5/10...the golds in the time trials there were about 2-3 that were a pain other then that there are no online achievements so thats a plus, 3 achievements that you can do with a 2nd controller, and the rest is just from completing the championship and running some races a few more times

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Honestly, I'm giving it a 1/10. The only achievements that I got to get are the ones with a second controller. Maybe it's beacause I'm used to racing games but even the time trials were really easy for me. I will post a guide for this game soon.

a 1 out of 10 huh? if thats what you think i hope you never post a guide. i guess sometime soon is over a month.

• 2 months later...
Honestly, I'm giving it a 1/10. The only achievements that I got to get are the ones with a second controller. Maybe it's beacause I'm used to racing games but even the time trials were really easy for me. I will post a guide for this game soon.

1/10 is a crock. Those last 2 races in the 3rd tier are a nightmare. For 800gs, it's a 1/10, for the full K is more likely a 4 or 5/10.

• 1 month later...
WOW. you bring nothing to the party with this dumb post

The game was out for a week and the the forum was dead when i posted it. Having played it since then the physics suck you can go from 1st to last in an eyelash. Time trials seem pretty annoying from what I've played. Otherwise its easy so like 4/10 or 5/10

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...