Achievement Trading Thread (Full Boat Goes Here Too!)

Krazie

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna throw my hat in here too. I'll be getting on release day, and playing most of the week since I have spring break. Best times to find me online are 7pm to later (usually midnight, or latest of 2am) I use -5 gmt. I also have another person whose getting this so I'll add them to the list since they don't really use this site.

Gamertag (me): HeavenSoldier

Gamertag (friend): Unholy Proph3t

Yup I know lol, as Ive done these things as well, thats why I said the list isn't a guarantee since people will say they want it but never answer or even get on the same day.

But yeah there are quite a few good x360a forum guys/gals out there that like to help others as well, as long as I have a couple I'll just keep inviting people off the list one by one and mark them off .:biglaugh

I will try to do the entire list (1-5 )or however large it ends up getting, in one gaming day session, cause thats how I roll usually with achievements that involve these kind of things haha.

Edited by Tlh05

As I'm in the UK, I won't get this game til the 18th of March. I'm on list three so how will that work out?

Not trying to be rude or anything which I dont intend in any way ;) but it says what UK/European players should do on Post #13.

Since there is only like 8 on the list outside of the US, people from other countries will have to use the list to form their own party (I will be willing to help and join in a slot if you see me online at any time.)

I will mark those on the list also that will help other players at any given time to get the achievement as well, including myself. We cant just make the other 63 people just wait until everyone gets it. :(