Vehicle Location Guide (360 Degree Rotation Videos)

Grifftuitous

need 3 more cars!

any help is appreciated!

17. Ford Tudor Convertible

Location: Wilshire. Also in the Hall of Records parking lot during "A Polite Invitation."

Where is this militar base?? please explain to me

7. Nash Deluxe 600 Army

Location: South West most part of the map at the Militar base. Its the large circle drive by itself. Can't miss it too badly. As soon as you pull it, it will be to your right infront of the building. (South West most part of the map.)

9. Buick Ambulance

Location: Central. This is actually a rare find. It's not the same make as the ones the city has in service. This Buick model can be found in the West Central area on 8th Between Beacon and Union.

The army car is an easy find, the army areal is the round circle in Hollywood...drive to the eastern part of it and break thru the fence and turn directly right...the car is standing all alone on a parking lot!

The Buick ambulance can be found on a parking lot at landmark Good Samatarian Hospital, right on the backg of the hospital, two cars standing side by side...

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not for the life of me find the last three vehicles I need.

GMC Pickup - I have seen alot of trucks that look like it, with the wood trim and all, but getting in them does not register it as the GMC so I am quite confused. Any help would be appreciated.

Pontiac Sedan Six - Once again, I've been in the area and I can't seem to find it at all. Not sure if there is an area that would be more prone to it appearing more specific than the guide.

Ford V8 Sedan - I just can't seem to find this one at all either. One's that look like it, just not one with the exact smaller details.

Would appreciate any hints!

You can find the Ford V8 Sedan in the strett crime "The Badger Game"...it is your car you follow the suspect with...just got it this morning...please guys, i give help here...help me out too please...

I still need:

11/25 Ford Convertible

24/25 Pontiac Torpedo Six

this may have already been mentioned but the Cadillac Series 61 Touring Sedan can be found driving around in Wilshire. I ran across 4 in a matter of seconds at the top left part of the 'W' in Wilshire.

I couldn't find one at the Manifest Destiny location and had no luck going anywhere else until I saw on a website that suggested locations for the vehicles that it could be found in Wilshire.

here's the link:

http://wikigameguides.com/LA_Noire/wiki/Vehicles-12840

Also the Buick Ambulance can be found at the Good Samaritan Hospital (there's usually one in the parking lot(s)), its better to pay this place a visit a few times (if for some reason its not there when you go the first time) than sit and try and find one on 8th between Union and Beacon. I spent about 20 minutes there before giving up, I did however manage to get the non-custom International KB8 so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Now all I need is to complete the street crimes for 100% (and the street crimes achievement), finish up 2 more cases for Shamus to the Stars, and then just drive around/do some damage to get Public Menace and miles on the clock, and the slip of the tongue DLC (when I can pick it up off the marketplace).

The army car is an easy find, the army areal is the round circle in Hollywood...drive to the eastern part of it and break thru the fence and turn directly right...the car is standing all alone on a parking lot!

The Buick ambulance can be found on a parking lot at landmark Good Samatarian Hospital, right on the backg of the hospital, two cars standing side by side...

Thanks mate! found the army car and the ambulance... and when i drove for 2 minutes i also found the last i car i was looking for! great! was getting sick of the car collectables!

I have 94/95 I'm missing the Ford Custom, the guide says to play "The White Shoe Slaying" and I will get it during the chase. I did this in the game and again later with no car unlocked. Anyone know where else to look for this? Thanks for any help.

EDIT Nevermind Im looking for the Packard Custom that is why it wouldn't unlock

Edited by Tyger7

Nevermind Im looking for the Packard Custom that is why it wouldn't unlock

That was the last one i needed.

Just this second found it at the InstaHeat Factory. As described. :woop:

13. Packard Custom

Location: Wilshire. In the InstaHeat Factory parking lot during "The Gas Man." (For best results, wait and go to the InstaHeat Factory when you are prompted to in the mission.) [it's been confirmed that you must watch and finish the cutscene at the InstaHeat Factory for this vehicle to appear in the parking lot. (credit:GalaxyRed13 for this)]

Thanks for the guide, the Packard Custom was the only car I could not find in free roam.

In Central, there is a parking lot between 6th, 7th, Olive, and Hill... it's full of them.

Here's where I'm coming from:

This guide clearly states that the locations listed are where the cars MIGHT be. I can definitely confirm that there are some cars (like the military Nash and the Buick ambulance) are always where they are going to be.

However, there are cars that don't show up for me where everyone swears up and down they will. I've been at 94/95 cars for over six hours, and I can not find the Cadillac Series 61. I've been to the lot you're talking about 20+ times. I saw someone post that in the comments section of the YouTube video for it, and I think the same person posted it earlier in this thread. I've been to the children's park. I've been to the motel parking lot in north Hollywood. I've been to the lot on the corner of Hollywood and Highland. I've been all over Westlake. I've been to the house between Beacon and Union. AND to top it all off, I've been to every one of these locations multiple times on every disc, at every desk, using both fast travel and real-time driving.

If I sound like I'm pissed at you and everyone else or calling you all liars, I don't mean it that way. The point I'm trying to make is, there's something screwy with the spawning of the cars in this game and it sucks. I could care less if the cars all spawned wherever the game damn well pleased, but why, in the name of all that is good and holy, can't there be at least one area where each car could always be found?

Now, if my plan worked, seconds after posting this, I will unpause the game, and the 61 will go cruising by me, making me look like a total dumbass. :woop:

EDIT: *ahem* Well, it wasn't right away, but it was 40 minutes later. I have no idea if this had anything to do with it, but here's what I did. I was cruising around looking for film canisters when my OCD kicked it, and I decided to go to the showroom and double check that I was looking for the right car. It was, so I load The Streets of LA back up. As soon as it started, a salmon colored 61 went driving right by me. Coincidence? No idea, but if you're stuck, maybe try giving that a shot.

Edited by Mister Lou

I offer two alternative loctaions for these two vehicles that took me forever to find:

4-Door

12. Lincoln Zephyr Touring

13. Oldsmobile Hyrdomatic 88

I found these free-roaming from a different guide. This guide seems too random if its not involved with a case.

The Lincoln Zephyr I found on the very west end of Beverly Blvd. -- the road is Northwest of the Westlake Tar Pits. The road stops going west and curves north. Right at that curve I found it sitting behind a fence, in front of newspaper stand. If its not there, I found a ton of them driving around that area. I found this during the day as well.

For the Oldmsobile, I found it in Central, but towards the top of the map. On 1st street there is a bridge that goes over Figeruoa (sp?). Parked on this small bridge were two of the vehicles. I found this during the night.

These two are the only ones I couldn't find immediately after consulting a list. I found these immediately using a different guide than this one. Hope this helps anybody has trouble with these. Sorry it's so wordy.

Cheers to the ones who found that Buick Ambulance, I had a hell of a time trying to find that one.

I found the rest of my cars. For those of you having problems getting into the Coroner's Van, just load up the first Homicide case, go to the crime scene and jump in. 100% finally!!

Edited by dorkzilla123
completed remaining cars

Also a quick tip. I just completed my search for all the cars and used a theory that helped alot. I noticed that if I switched discs and went into different free roams, certain cars had a better chance to spawn. For example, the Cadillac Series 1 Touring Sedan was all over the place mentioned in this thread with disc three. Once I put in disc two, the Cadillac 61 Series was all over the place. I figure I post this because it helped me close in on the last few. I was diligent during the game getting in different cars. Maybe someone who needs to grab alot of cars after the game could test this theory out.

I need a bit of help in finding the Lincoln Continental Coupe and the Pontiac Sedan Six please as I'm having a bit of trouble finding them. I just need those cars to get to 100% and considering I've pretty much found almost every car in the game finding these ones is a little on the frustraiting side

2-Door #24 - Pontiac Torpedo Six

Found mines near MacArthur Park on Carondelet St. between 7th St. and Wilshire Blvd. Was on the last case "A Different Kind of War".

Used a similar method to this. Just looked on streets between 7th and Wilshire right by the park and sure enough found one right away.

I was on Free Roam for the Arson desk.

I had trouble finding the Cadillac Series 61 and couldn't find it around the childrens park.

The parking lot between 6th and 7th, and Olive and Hill. In Central. Southwest of Pershing Square. There was a few in there for me. That location has a few of them parked there.

THANK YOU, one car left now- Ford Deluxe Convertible, anyone?

EDIT: Found the Ford Deluxe Convertible parked at a "K" gas station, SE corner of Sunset Blvd. and Wilcox Blvd. in Hollywood.

Edited by TheSaferHouse

Thanks for this awesome guide! Had a little trouble here and there, but luckily before using this guide I already had 89/95 cars unlocked.

I found it helpful to open up 2 youtube pages at the same time, side by side, with cars in the same category (2 Door, 4 door, sport etc) and make sure you pay attention to all the minor details since a lot of the cars look alike.

Some helpful hints if not already mentioned, is make sure to pay close attention to the grill of a car, a lot of them are unique, placement of headlights etc, then take a glance at what the side of the car looks like since you'll be seeing that more often than not.

Alright, almost have mine done now. Thanks to those that gave me the hints. I only have the Pontiac Sedan Six left. The guide lists it as Central/Downtown but I don't know the exact area of downtown in Central. The guide makes it sound like a common vehicle, but I don't think I have seen it at all. Any hints on it? Thats the last vehicle I need. Well, last of anything I need at all. Would explode from joy if I could find this f-ing vehicle. XD

I need a bit of help in finding the Lincoln Continental Coupe and the Pontiac Sedan Six please as I'm having a bit of trouble finding them. I just need those cars to get to 100% and considering I've pretty much found almost every car in the game finding these ones is a little on the frustraiting side

I found that car (Lincoln Continental Coupe) when I loaded up the first homicide case, right outside the police station. Very distinctive, almost retarded looking.. You'll know it when you see it because I did.