Achievement Trading/Online Partners Thread

Nozza

I have most of the spec ops missions done on Veteran, few more left i need to sweep up. Need a few survival cheevos specifically the ones about buying all the armory equipment. Willing to help get any achevments needed.

hit me up: thedoughboy

If you still need these, I am available to help. I'll probably be online for a couple more hours.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im looking for a special ops partner for the missions kill switch, iron clad, arctic recon, vertigo, light em up, special delivery, and i also need to beat the regular missions on veteran if anyone is willing to help. preferably someone that lives in california or in the usa. if interested add me my gamertag is I K 3 V 1 N I those are i's by the way

Hey guys lookng for some help with some of the survival spec ops, if you wanna help me message me XBL, these are the missions that i need help with....

bootleg

hardhat

fallen

outpost

lockdown

arkaden

downturn

bakaara

looking to get past level 15 for each for the achievement

GT eamonn 07

If anyone with any degree of competency can get through Firewall with me on veteran please send me a message. Have tried countless times with randoms that have no understanding of what to do. Not even sure how they figured out how to turn on their xbox. Will help you with whatever, I've soloed everything else on veteran already. GT = Always Constant.