Tricks and Glitchs (may contain spoilers)

toooitwo

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure what caused this, so i'm assuming its a glitch.

i went back to tenpenny tower during the crowley mission, and the door to the suite (the one on the balcony) is now unlocked. the regular entrance still shows as locked, requires key. the robot greets me as if i own the suite, and i can store goods and use the bed :confused:

I have tried the infinite exp glitch aat big town and it does not work. I do not get the speech option from Pappy. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to complete the big town quest first? Do I have to select a specific dialogue option with bittercup?

If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it as Im just trying to go for the karma achievements.

when you have to go to the National Archives to retrieve the Declaration of Independence in the main room of the building there are two computer terminals. One is labeled "National Archives Guess And Win!" and the other is "Prize Redemption"

the one on the left is 8 questions. you get them all right and you get a prize voucher.

the answers are: 1-D; 2-C; 3-A; 4-B; 5-D; 6-C; 7-B; 8-D

grab your voucher and you can choose from:

-Glamorously Grape Mentats [+5 Charisma]

-Brilliantly Berry Mentats [+5 Intelligence]

-Observantly Orange Mentats [+5 Perception]

also its not a permanent buff, but useful for a one time thing.

Edited by geneon101
typo

I found a way to get Infinite stimpacks,.First you need to have the ammo for the alien blaster,At least 12.Then go to Fort Independence and talk to the guy there and he will offer a job for you to collect technology and trade it to him for stimpacks.After accepting the job talk to him again and give the the alien ammo in exchange for the stimpacks.Get behind him and save right before you pickpocket the ammo back so if you fail you can reload.It takes about 3 to 4 tries to pickpocket the ammo.You get 11 stimpacks per trade for the alien blaster ammo.You can also do this for 5.56 ammo,Frag grenades,or Rad-Away.

im having trouble locating the town andale in the game. read that its to the south. could i get a more specific answer lol. or a screenshot? :D

tyty

edit: w00t, found it :D

it directly south of "Vault 101" and directly to the east of "The Overlook Drive-In" for anyone else thats looking for it

Edited by geneon101

You can gain infinite XP if your speech skill is high enough (with 30 you'll be ok)..

Go to Big Town (north of Vault 101). Speak with a girl named Bittercup: she should tell you about her dating exploits. After speaking with her, go into the house marked "Common House" and speak to a man, Pappy. There should be a speech skill dialogue option that says "You came here with Bittercup, right?" You will get XP every time you click it. Continue to do this and you can rack up XP in mere seconds. Bethesda has not yet patched this glitch so....RUN!!!

:woop:

just save before each of the key levels. If u can see the bar just a notch or so to make sure u don't levelup. I'm working on an easy way to convert it karma alliance in big town. But a guy on xbox forums who I heard this off first obviously knows an easy way because he got them within a day. I'm waiting on a message and will spread the news.

Yea I'm having trouble even getting the speech dialogue up...I talked to Bittercup then I talk to Pappy and the option isn't even there.

Say something along the lines of "I'm single, have u got a boyfriend?". And she will end the conversation and "did you come with bittercup?" should appear for pappy. I'm on my iPhone so I can't say exactly

I found a way to get Infinite stimpacks,.First you need to have the ammo for the alien blaster,At least 12.Then go to Fort Independence and talk to the guy there and he will offer a job for you to collect technology and trade it to him for stimpacks.After accepting the job talk to him again and give the the alien ammo in exchange for the stimpacks.Get behind him and save right before you pickpocket the ammo back so if you fail you can reload.It takes about 3 to 4 tries to pickpocket the ammo.You get 11 stimpacks per trade for the alien blaster ammo.You can also do this for 5.56 ammo,Frag grenades,or Rad-Away.

You can use it for any item you can turn in. Ofc alien blaster or the ammo would be the best I think.

But he is also carrying a laser rifle - 5 stimpacks. So you don't neccerily need to go find the alien blaster.

Should get this in the mail from Gamefly today. How far do you have to level up to get to them or are they just in the street and there's no prerequisite quests. Should I wait until I get to a certain level to do this so it won't run out and is it like Oblivion where if speech is a minor skill it won't rank you up?

Say something along the lines of "I'm single, have u got a boyfriend?". And she will end the conversation and "did you come with bittercup?" should appear for pappy. I'm on my iPhone so I can't say exactly
Thing is I did that....Oh well no free XP for me.

Glitching for the purpose of fun is alright, for a quick achievements No no. Why wouldn't anyone in their right mind just take their time with this game? It's very fun and it's long. Just do multiple run-throughs to get the karma achievements and enjoy the damn game.

I dont want to go through the game 3 times. Especially if I dont want to be a 'bad' character. I play Fallout the way I want, not being forced to do evil stuff. In fable 2 its get either 100% bad OR good unlike Fallout. So I can play the way I want to and still get the achievements.