Has the freeze glitch ever been patched???? Yes or no????

Gooseboxer

Nope, still broken.

Just froze last night.

I can now get successful freezes on the Farm Level, and loading any Midtown level.

Farking 3 tomes left and I cannot get into the Farm or Midtown to get the last ones.

5 intel left, and about 9 Gold.

I'll wait for the patch, if ever, for those Collecting achievements.

Im sure I have to play it over from scratch if that ever happens.

Good luck Goose!

Funny, because I just got this in the mail, what, 2 days ago, and I go to play it, I get prompted with an update, I comply, let it do it's thing, and...nothing.

I get a constant stream of intermittent whirs from the 360, as if it quickly reads the disc, stops, immediately tries again, lather, rinse, repeat. This all happens on a black screen after all the corporate logos fly by. I can still use the Guide, which is somewhat nice.

I turned the system off, came back 20 minutes later, and tried again. I get to the main screen with the crashed plane, and...nothing, again. The damn thing froze. The Guide won't come up this time.

I came back an hour later, and now, I get the first issue again. I ran through Google to see what I could find, and apparently, this issue has persisted for many people.

I, myself, just installed the game to the hard drive, and I'm watching the opening cinematic play out; it's now working.

God, I hope Singularity doesn't suck.

Thank God....

Does the patch fix old save files that were not able to be loaded without the freeze or does the patch just ensure that the game does not freeze as you progress???

Fixed it for me! I'm pretty stoked as I had about 12-13 hours into it doing all the stupid collectibles before it froze going to Airfield. I had tried loading old saves and doing collectibles over but it kept freezing so I gave up till the patch came out. Hopefully there aren't any other issues but for now I'm pretty happy I can finish it.

I was able to finish the game tonight. Before I had got the achievement for getting all collectibles but it'd literally freeze on me in the last minute every time, or sooner. Was finally able to get to the final boss and finished it out, unlocked like 8 achievements at once ;P

• 2 weeks later...
I was able to finish the game tonight. Before I had got the achievement for getting all collectibles but it'd literally freeze on me in the last minute every time, or sooner. Was finally able to get to the final boss and finished it out, unlocked like 8 achievements at once ;P

SO the patch fixed it for some but not for others? I will be starting this game this weekend, was wondering if i need to still be weary of NOT using the Load Game option in the main menu.

Also wondering if that means i have to play the game through in one sitting? If I play half the game and want to save and turn it off, how will I ever load the game if I must stay away from the option within the main menu? Again i havent put the disc in yet, dont know what it looks like, I just wanted to be cautious an not waste 10 hours on playing a broken game.